MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Wrok SUCKED tonight! :brick: :brick: :brick:

Whatever. High School registration tomorrow (I can't wait for school to start. Is that weird? I get to see all my friends again!), followed by my PSY and OCE finals. All before noon. Phew!

Then, for celebration (at least that's how I see it), I'm driving over to O-Town to meet my aunt and uncle and cousins in Epcot (just found out they were going there earlier today), staying there until close, then going to the country club they are vactioning at. I'll be spending Most of friday in Orlando as well.

I'm so excited! What a great end to the summer term :D

I hope everyone else has a great day tomorrow! I know I will! :wave:

Lots going on there Luke!
Have a great time!
We'll miss you!

Fantasmic!329

I haven't been outside yet. :lookaroun

Probably just go swimming. I need the excerise, and its too hot to do anything.

My mom and I both had a breakdown last night. :cry: We haven't talked to my sister since last Thursday. She hasn't called, and I'm not calling either. Don't know about my mom.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I haven't been outside yet. :lookaroun

Probably just go swimming. I need the excerise, and its too hot to do anything.

My mom and I both had a breakdown last night. :cry: We haven't talked to my sister since last Thursday. She hasn't called, and I'm not calling either. Don't know about my mom.

Oh Freddy. :(
I'm sorry this thing with your sister is still going on. Give it some time, I guess.
((HUGS))

tigsmom

Good morning all :wave: My busy week is about to come to a close with a nice relaxing weekend away...of course its just as hot in Baltimore as it is here, but, hey at least its away and somebody gets to wait on me for a change! :lol:

Hope everyone is well, (((HUGS))) to those who need them and if anybody is interested in sending Darrel a pick me up just PM me, I have his address now. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, but I'll be back on Monday. :wave:

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Good morning all :wave: My busy week is about to come to a close with a nice relaxing weekend away...of course its just as hot in Baltimore as it is here, but, hey at least its away and somebody gets to wait on me for a change! :lol:

Hope everyone is well, (((HUGS))) to those who need them and if anybody is interested in sending Darrel a pick me up just PM me, I have his address now. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, but I'll be back on Monday. :wave:

Have a great time Mad! And keep cool! :wave:
Should be a bit better over the weekend, at least.

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:

I'd wager it's hotter here! :lookaroun I'll be waving at you from Baltimore County! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom