MJ's Family of Friends

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
I'm not painting. DH and BIL are preparing MIL's house to rent out, so they've spent every day over there redoing the entire house. I had to help him find paint that matched the tile they picked out for the backsplash in the kitchen. Who knew there were so many shades of light blue?

Its been 2 years since our kitchen re do and I still haven't painted. I can't find the right color to go with the spruce blue/green counter tops. :cry:

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
Have you tried Ivy Dry or RhuliGel? If you are really that allergic you may need some oral cortisone, but that is a trip to the doctor's for a dosepack. You should keep one on hand at all times, just in case.

I've tried both, and they don't really work. I've had a cortisone injection a few times, but right about now I don't want anything else in my system so close to the surgery. So I'm just going to have to suffer.

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Its been 2 years since our kitchen re do and I still haven't painted. I can't find the right color to go with the spruce blue/green counter tops. :cry:
Don't let DH pick it out for you!!!

Pongo

One last quick goodbye (and to show off my updated avatar :lookaroun )

Registration was fun. My PSY Exam was a breeze, my OCE one should be as well, then I'm bustin' town for a few days.

See you all later! :wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:

Registration was fun. My PSY Exam was a breeze, my OCE one should be as well, then I'm bustin' town for a few days.

Love the avatar! :lol:
Have fun Luke!
Bye! :wave: :kiss:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Pongo said:

Have a great time Luke. We'll miss youalmost as much as we miss Connor!

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
I've tried both, and they don't really work. I've had a cortisone injection a few times, but right about now I don't want anything else in my system so close to the surgery. So I'm just going to have to suffer.

They may have to put off the surgery if they Poison Ivy is still active. Have you spoken to the doctor?

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Don't let DH pick it out for you!!!

He is always bringing home chips. I wanted some sort of green, but I don't think it will work out. I may have to go to a neutral like Saharra (beige :rolleyes: )
or something closer to the honey color cabinets.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:

Such despair for Moby... :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
He is always bringing home chips. I wanted some sort of green, but I don't think it will work out. I may have to go to a neutral like Saharra (beige :rolleyes: )
or something closer to the honey color cabinets.
Dave thinks blue is the solution to everything....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom