MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

More pics on the right and left of the banner and I aligned things to the right for people who have their monitors set to 800x600. I changed the size of the pic of MJ on the forum too....

lisbetgabrielle

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, we have Cranky and Itchy, which lost dwarf are you Dottie?
Well Nana is Ouchy and has been since Monday. My back has been killing me. It takes forever to get out of bed even. I have a high pain tolerance and I end up in tears just getting up to go to the potty. :(
I need a hot bath and the water heater is still broke. Our fix it guy didn't come over the weekend. Found out what happened and I understand but it doesn't help fix it. His wife's mom passed away and they had to go to Mississippi for the funeral, etc. No way she could go alone with her medical problems.

Uponastar

lisbetgabrielle said:
Well Nana is Ouchy and has been since Monday. My back has been killing me. It takes forever to get out of bed even. I have a high pain tolerance and I end up in tears just getting up to go to the potty. :(
I need a hot bath and the water heater is still broke. Our fix it guy didn't come over the weekend. Found out what happened and I understand but it doesn't help fix it. His wife's mom passed away and they had to go to Mississippi for the funeral, etc. No way she could go alone with her medical problems.

Oh Lisbet! :(
What a mess of problems!
I wish I could help, but since I can't I send you hugs and best wishes that things get better soon!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Stormy! Does that mean a break in the heat?
We've got no rain in the forecast till Friday morning here.
We just had some really severe thunderstorms roll through, but it's still pretty humid out there. More expected tomorrow....

lisbetgabrielle

Uponastar said:
Oh Lisbet! :(
What a mess of problems!
I wish I could help, but since I can't I send you hugs and best wishes that things get better soon!
Thanks for the hugs. I am wondering if Chris is in part responsible for some of the pain. Chris seems to be going south of us but we still may get rain and wind from it. I saw that our church website has already put up our hurricane policy.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Okay, O Exciting One, tell me all about the happenings in your life!
DH is watching something on PBS, DS is watching the RockStar thing, and I'm on the computer.....
missing Connor....

and eating ice ceam

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
DH is watching something on PBS, DS is watching the RockStar thing, and I'm on the computer.....
missing Connor....

and eating ice ceam

That sounds like us right now.:lol: except we are watching George Lopez because nothing else is on :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom