MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Hi Freddy!
I have a small mouth too! :)

No, really, I do. :lookaroun
People are always amazed when they see how small my mouth is. I've had a few requests to open my mouth as far as I can. And people usually look like this: :eek:
I don't know I ever get on that topic with people. :lol:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
People are always amazed when they see how small my mouth is. I've had a few requests to open my mouth as far as I can. And people usually look like this: :eek:
I don't know I ever get on that topic with people. :lol:

I get that same look.

:lookaroun

Why do I feel like you're all looking at me funny? :fork:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Hi Freddy!
I have a small mouth too! :)

No, really, I do. :lookaroun

EDIT: The hygienist has been known to say, when she sees it is me waiting to see her, "Oy, it's you, with the small mouth!" :lookaroun
Me too!
They always say, "Can you open your mouth some more?" And I'm like, "No." And they just have to deal with it. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
I just hope my scoliosis doesn't get worse. :(

Marc has a slight case too. It came from carrying too many heavy books in his backpack on one shoulder.

Luckily he never had to wear a brace or anything. Get one of those wheely bags if you can.

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
Marc has a slight case too. It came from carrying too many heavy books in his backpack on one shoulder.

Luckily he never had to wear a brace or anything. Get one of those wheely bags if you can.
I almost always wear mine on two shoulders. My books are already incredibly heavy, I have no idea how I'll be able to handle high school. :dazzle:

I used to have a wheelie one, but once lockers came around, bye-bye wheelie (doesn't fit.)

Gotta go. Be back soon. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom