MJ's Family of Friends

Disnut

My internet keeps going down again. They tell us they should be able to get us on a better loop in Sept when they put us on the fiber optics stuff. Of course I will believe it when I see it. They also tell us we will be down for about 10 days at that point. Noooooooooo!!!!!!:eek: :mad: :fork: And my DH works for the company.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
My internet keeps going down again. They tell us they should be able to get us on a better loop in Sept when they put us on the fiber optics stuff. Of course I will believe it when I see it. They also tell us we will be down for about 10 days at that point. Noooooooooo!!!!!!:eek: :mad: :fork: And my DH works for the company.

10 days! :eek:
We'll miss you Susan! :lookaroun

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
I agree with Dot, we'd miss you.....want my number so I can give you updates :lookaroun

Sure you can PM it to me.

Corey can keep ya'll updated on me. I will ask him to anyway.:lol:

Got some good news on 2 things. My DD won in a contest on writing and was chosen to be published in a book. We got the book today, ok it was yesterday. and We got the letter we were waiting on to say CPS cleared us on any medical neglect today.:sohappy:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Sure you can PM it to me.

Corey can keep ya'll updated on me. I will ask him to anyway.:lol:

Got some good news on 2 things. My DD won in a contest on writing and was chosen to be published in a book. We got the book today, ok it was yesterday. and We got the letter we were waiting on to say CPS cleared us on any medical neglect today.:sohappy:

Great news all around Susan! :sohappy:

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
Well, if you have scoliosis, wouldn't that warrant a Dr's note?
We don't carry our bags around anyway, but I guess a note could get me somewhere to store my backpack.

Thanks for reminding me, Bunny. I'll ask her.

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks. :kiss:

Haven't made the ice cream yet, but I will!

Don't tell anybody you've made it until after it's all gone - you won't have any left once the Ice Cream Crazies have sniffed it out. :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Don't tell anybody you've made it until after it's all gone - you won't have any left once the Ice Cream Crazies have sniffed it out. :lookaroun

:lookaroun

Someone mention ice cream around here?

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom