MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
I almost always wear mine on two shoulders. My books are already incredibly heavy, I have no idea how I'll be able to handle high school. :dazzle:

I used to have a wheelie one, but once lockers came around, bye-bye wheelie (doesn't fit.)

Gotta go. Be back soon. :wave:

Can't you carry your backpack around with you?

MommytoMJM

Hmmm, on her photo page I should spell things out like BatB huh? There are probably people at her site who have no clue what that is......

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hmmm, on her photo page I should spell things out like BatB huh? There are probably people at her site who have no clue what that is......

Maybe you can have a page of abbreviations.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Sigh....(shakes head) I love you too Polka Dot

I have a page planned, but that part of the site isn't up yet....

Remember . . .
No one's holding a stopwatch. . .well, I'm sure someone is, somewhere . . . but it has nothing to do with you. :lookaroun
So take your time.
It'll get done.

MommytoMJM

I'm the one with the stopwatch....The rest of the site is so cool and everyone likes the forums and photos so mcuh, but that is only like 25% of the site and every time we go to Disney I get farther behind.....

:cry:

DisneyBunny

I'm just so mad, I could spit. I'm so frustrated with clients, and co-workers leaving me in charge of stuff while they're away, and neglecting to tell me anything about what I'm supposed to be doing before they left. And people who don't know what they want, and people who don't call you back, and bosses that can't be troubled to tend to your little problems...

:fork: :fork: :fork:

Rant over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom