MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

Oy, off to the doctor's for a physical.

(I HATE going to the doctor with the passion of a million burning flames. Seriosuly. I hate the doctor. A lot)

Then I'm wroking from 5:30-9:15ish. Anyone want me to bring them some popcorn? Pretzel? A pizza maybe? :lookaroun

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
*Pokes nose into the MJ thread* :wave:

Dot and Betty sent out message to see where I've been. Busy with work and a charity concert in Bradford.

I still bounce in and out on a regular basis, but so much gets posted in some of the threads it's impossible to keep up.

The concert in Bradford was for WaterAid. http://www.wateraid.org.uk/uk/ The musically inclined members at work went up as a band to do a few numbers. The event was held at one of our customer's sites (Yorkshire Water). We did a repeat of the show back home in Bristol last week.

Hi Joe! :wave:
Apparently Betty had an ulterior motive.
She'll shamelessly beg ice cream from anyone.
I, on the other hand, am just really glad to see you!

:lookaroun

Although a little ice cream would be nice.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:

(I HATE going to the doctor with the passion of a million burning flames. Seriosuly. I hate the doctor. A lot)

Then I'm wroking from 5:30-9:15ish. Anyone want me to bring them some popcorn? Pretzel? A pizza maybe? :lookaroun

No whining about Doctors here! :lookaroun

Seriously, physicals are nessesary. You never know what could happen.

Uponastar

Pongo said:

I share your passion of hate for the doctor. . .any doctor.

Pizza would be nice. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Original Poster
Pongo said:

I'll have a pretzel please....

and don't lick it!

Nemo14

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Ate it all in the heat wave we've been having. Though the last few days have been somewhat overcast, so sleeping has been easier :D
It's hot here too - could Al Gore be right?

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
No whining about Doctors here! :lookaroun

Seriously, physicals are nessesary. You never know what could happen.

Two years ago when I went in for a physical, I came out with an appointment for an echocardiogram! :dazzle:

That's when I found out I had a mild, non-threatening heat murmur.

Bah.

I'm already getting shaky.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Two years ago when I went in for a physical, I came out with an appointment for an echocardiogram! :dazzle:

That's when I found out I had a mild, non-threatening heat murmur.

Bah.

I'm already getting shaky.

I was born with one of those!
So was my father. . .
And my daughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom