MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I'm not a pineapple fan either (for a complicated reason. Don't ask me to explain. No one understands me :lookaroun )

But surprisingly, I liked the Dole Whips.

Not as much as some people... but they were good.

Does pineapple hurt your teeth?
When I was younger. . . okay a lot younger. . . pineapple used to give me what felt like electric shocks in my teeth! :lookaroun

Glad I got over that! :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
:eek:
Well, I guess if you don't like pineapple. . .
But you don't know what you're missing!

Can I have Freddy's? :lookaroun
Suuuure. Only if I can have your TollHouse Chocolate Chip ice cream sandwich. You know the ones that are two cookies held together with vanilla ice cream? They're not as good as Chipwiches, though. The TollHouse ones don't have chocolate chips in the vanilla. :cry:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Does pineapple hurt your teeth?
When I was younger. . . okay a lot younger. . . pineapple used to give me what felt like electric shocks in my teeth! :lookaroun

Glad I got over that! :lookaroun

No. I just feel like there should be more to the flavor. Like, I'll eat a piece of pineapple, and the sweetness will hit me, but I don't feel like the taste actually completes itself. It kind of frustrates me.

My family thinks I'm crazy. I have a lot of little food idiosycrasies (sp)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Suuuure. Only if I can have your TollHouse Chocolate Chip ice cream sandwich. You know the ones that are two cookies held together with vanilla ice cream? They're not as good as Chipwiches, though. The TollHouse ones don't have chocolate chips in the vanilla. :cry:

Sure you can have my ice cream sandwich!
You're right, their not as good without the chocolate chips.

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
We do that with our gas bill because we have gas heat. Our adjustment is always in September, when all the other bills are high!

Of course it would be! :brick:

Our gas & electric are together. One good thing is our mortgage payment just went down because our town decided to give its volunteer firefighters a 10% discount on taxes. :sohappy:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Sure you can have my ice cream sandwich!
You're right, their not as good without the chocolate chips.

I'll take any kind, any form.. :slurp:

Oh, and I made homemade strawberry ice cream over the weekend. I'm running out of room in my freezer!

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
I'll take any kind, any form.. :slurp:

Oh, and I made homemade strawberry ice cream over the weekend. I'm running out of room in my freezer!
That reminds me! I have an ice cream maker that I have never used. :lookaroun I realllllly want to try it.

Pongo

Okay. Off to class.

Then to Target to try and switch Saturday the 12th with someone (going to Disney with friends).

Then back here for some reading.

I'll be on... later :lol:

Bye everyone! Have a good day! :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Of course it would be! :brick:

Our gas & electric are together. One good thing is our mortgage payment just went down because our town decided to give its volunteer firefighters a 10% discount on taxes. :sohappy:
Not here - the mortgage adjustment should be coming soon too.
We haven't had a raise in 3 years (DH has had no contract) and we actually took a cut in pay last year.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Okay. Off to class.

Then to Target to try and switch Saturday the 12th with someone (going to Disney with friends).

Then back here for some reading.

I'll be on... later :lol:

Bye everyone! Have a good day! :wave:

Have a great day Luke! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom