MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

Good morning everyone! I am just popping before going off to work (I am in Adventureland today). I just spent some time cleaning because we are having an apartment inspection.:lookaroun This should be interesting. Anyway, I will be back later (only working til about 8:30). Have a good day everyone!:wave:

DisneyBunny

Marc secretly cranked the A/C down to 72 last night, so i slept like a rock. A good night's sleep makes a world of difference. I'm trying to make peace with the world today.

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
Good morning everyone! I am just popping before going off to work (I am in Adventureland today). I just spent some time cleaning because we are having an apartment inspection.:lookaroun This should be interesting. Anyway, I will be back later (only working til about 8:30). Have a good day everyone!:wave:

Hi Joanna! :wave:
Have a great day at work, and try to sneak in a Dole Whip for me, would you? :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Marc secretly cranked the A/C down to 72 last night, so i slept like a rock. A good night's sleep makes a world of difference. I'm trying to make peace with the world today.

A good night's sleep is always a good start!
Sounds like it worked wonders for you! :)

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
I don't even want to open this month's bill!

I know how you feel!

We started the budget program a few years ago (same amount every month), but then once a year they hit you with an "adjustment" and change your budget payment for the next year. :brick:

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
I know how you feel!

We started the budget program a few years ago (same amount every month), but then once a year they hit you with an "adjustment" and change your budget payment for the next year. :brick:
We do that with our gas bill because we have gas heat. Our adjustment is always in September, when all the other bills are high!

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
My boss keeps the AC at 68. You need a sweater over there in July!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
I know how you feel!

You can't win.
I love those Sept. Oct. and even Nov. bills where the air conditioning and heating aren't in use, at least not much. Such a break!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
My boss keeps the AC at 68. You need a sweater over there in July!

Would you believe I have a heater going in my office right now? It's sick. The men in the office have the AC cranked down as low as the dial can go ( i think it's 40)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
:eek:
I could only imagine his bills!
We keep ours on 78 all summer!
Very comfy!
The church pays the bill for him!
If I turn it up, he'll say it's too hot in there. The kids have no concept of summer heat.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
make that 2 Dole whips!

I've got mine!

47b6db25b3127cce888db3aa876f00000015108AZtGrVi2bNf

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Would you believe I have a heater going in my office right now? It's sick. The men in the office have the AC cranked down as low as the dial can go ( i think it's 40)
That's actually bad for your system, since when you go out into the heat, it's such a drastic change that it shocks your body.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
That's actually bad for your system, since when you go out into the heat, it's such a drastic change that it shocks your body.

When I open my door and travel out into other parts of the office, I don my parka.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom