MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
Is it hand crank? Ice and salt? Electric?

I've got recipes for all kinds of flavors of ice cream and sorbet. Which flavors would you like most? Oh, and would you be okay with making a super-premium base with eggs?
I'm pretty sure that it's electric.

I'm wild about chocolate. And maybe something with peanut butter?

Not sure I want eggs in my ice cream. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:
I'm pretty sure that it's electric.

I'm wild about chocolate. And maybe something with peanut butter?

Not sure I want eggs in my ice cream. :lookaroun

If you've ever had super-premium like Ben and Jerry's or any French Vanilla, you've already had eggs in your ice cream. It's the best way to make it thick and really creamy.

I've got a good chocolate recipe... and maybe you could toss in some PB chips in the chocolate ice cream... :slurp:

Fantasmic!329

DisneyBunny said:
If you've ever had super-premium like Ben and Jerry's or any French Vanilla, you've already had eggs in your ice cream. It's the best way to make it thick and really creamy.

I've got a good chocolate recipe... and maybe you could toss in some PB chips in the chocolate ice cream... :slurp:
I looooove Ben and Jerry's. :slurp:

I would love the recipe, especially if it's yummy! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
It is.
Just don't go crazy.

Oh, you mean like this???

Yay! Yay!Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Oh, you mean like this???

Yay! Yay!Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy: Yay! Yay!:sohappy:

That's just . . .

festive!!!!!!

I'd add a yay, but you've used up the allowed amount!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom