MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

Good morning.

I have to head off to OCE in about 15. Today was my last real PSY class. Which is good. Very good.

High school registration is on Thursday. Where did the summer go?

I got home from PSY today and was surprised to see that my mom took down my Transformer (well, mostly Beast Wars) collection and started to clean them out and prep them for storage. It looks a rainbow threw up in my sink :lookaroun

Nemo14

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Good morning.

I have to head off to OCE in about 15. Today was my last real PSY class. Which is good. Very good.

I got home from PSY today and was surprised to see that my mom took down my Transformer (well, mostly Beast Wars) collection and started to clean them out and prep them for storage. It looks a rainbow threw up in my sink :lookaroun
DS won't let me touch any of his "toys"...

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good morning.

Good morning Luke! :wave:
Does Mom have an idea for "transforming" your room when you leave for college? Looks like she's getting a head start!

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Good morning.

Aww... poor little beasties...

I still have all 52 of my My Little Ponies under the bed in the nursery. :lookaroun

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Does Mom have an idea for "transforming" your room when you leave for college? Looks like she's getting a head start!

I guess she does.

There's a lot of junk scattered around my room. I forsee many cleaning days in my future.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Has she ordered the hot tub yet?

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Where'd Freddy go?
Breakfast.

Nemo14 said:
I don't know. Have you checked your freezer lately - he may be out stealing ice cream...
:lol:

Uponastar said:
:eek:
I could only imagine his bills!
We keep ours on 78 all summer!
Very comfy!
Ours is kept at 70-72. Although, right now, the thermostat says 69. Very comfy. Although, sometimes, I do wear a sweatshirt. :lookaroun My WDW or DL ones only. :lol:

DisneyBunny said:
I've got mine!

47b6db25b3127cce888db3aa876f00000015108AZtGrVi2bNf
All right, I admit it! I have never had a Dole Wip before. :cry: :lookaroun But then again, I don't care for pineapple. :lol:

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:
All right, I admit it! I have never had a Dole Wip before. :cry: :lookaroun But then again, I don't care for pineapple. :lol:

I'm not a pineapple fan either (for a complicated reason. Don't ask me to explain. No one understands me :lookaroun )

But surprisingly, I liked the Dole Whips.

Not as much as some people... but they were good.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:

:eek:
Well, I guess if you don't like pineapple. . .
But you don't know what you're missing!

Can I have Freddy's? :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Fantasmic!329 said:

You're looking at my first and only Dole Whip. If you don't get the float, it's not too pineapple-y. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom