MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Disnut said:
Bunny I was just about to turn off the computer. Then I seen you here but this is just a quick Hello and then Goodbye. Stuff to do you know.:lol:

We always seem to miss each other. :lol:

Hope your DD feels better! Give her plenty of cranberry juice!

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

Hope everyone is doing well. The heat index here should be a bout 110 degrees today! :eek: We don't have central air so I probably won't be on the computer much...the girls and I will be huddled in the bedrooms as thats where I have a window unit to cool things off at night.

*scampers off to do some laundry before it gets too hot*

Uponastar

tigsmom said:

Hope everyone is doing well. The heat index here should be a bout 110 degrees today! :eek: We don't have central air so I probably won't be on the computer much...the girls and I will be huddled in the bedrooms as thats where I have a window unit to cool things off at night.

Keep cool Mad! :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:

Hi Mad! No central air here either, but we have a window unit in the LR now too (after many years of begging)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom