MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, how's this, at some point do you want to come over and see our place? :king: A day when Andrew is working would be good :)

Sounds fun! :) I'll just send Jay on a tour or something ;) he hates leaving once we're on site... lol!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:) lol even if it's only 12 ft off property??? Though since Andrew won't be here, he might be happier not being with a couple of chit chatty girls and the babies!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
:) lol even if it's only 12 ft off property??? Though since Andrew won't be here, he might be happier not being with a couple of chit chatty girls and the babies!

amen girly - actually it would work out well - he loves doing DQ so I could send him there for the morning and we could hang out and catch up ! :) LOL! sounds like a plan to me! i can't wait!!! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
amen girly - actually it would work out well - he loves doing DQ so I could send him there for the morning and we could hang out and catch up ! :) LOL! sounds like a plan to me! i can't wait!!! :sohappy:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

jesserin

alright guys - i'm headin out - i'm falling asleep on my keyboard... ;) (this is so not a good sign... i really hope i'm not pregnant yet... grrrr i was exhausted all the time with my last pregnancy and here it is 10:30 and i can't keep my eyes open...) well, y'all have a good night! Love you!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Night Jess :)

I'm heading out too, Night Susan, make sure to check in and let me know how things go tomorrow....you'll be in my prayers

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Night Jess :)

I'm heading out too, Night Susan, make sure to check in and let me know how things go tomorrow....you'll be in my prayers

I should check in somtime tomorrow afternoon with ya'll. Good nioght getting tired myself :snore:

talkinghands

Disnut said:
Hi everyone, I have a question what is the sign (in sign language) for I Love You. I know how to spell it but don't remember the sign for it.
OK sign for I LOVE YOU
can be done 2 ways depending on intamacy.
Point to self (I)
hug self with fists closed (LOVE)
point at person (YOU)
this is intimate

General sign like aloha and shalom
Dominate hand palm facing away from body towards person you are speaking to fingers up. two middle fingers bent to palm, pointer, pinkie and thumb out

talkinghands

jesserin said:
3601eilygirl.gif
EDIT: i think this is it... LOL!
yes that is the sign comparable to aloha and shalom
it is really a rather new sign as signs go.

talkinghands

Disnut said:
Thanks we were debating the sign here. Now I know it for sure.:sohappy:
You are welcome. I use it almost everyday with the kids when they leave on the bus and with my husband when he drops me off at school.
Neat sign. Also use it singing Jesus loves me as it is directional and the other way to sign love isn't.

jesserin

oh lord... this is one of those mornings where you rub your eyes and pray most of what happened last night goes unnoticed... grrrr... ok ok - i got fired up last night... but for the record though i still feel the same way - i really wish i wouldn't have given those moron's the time of day...

ah well - what can you do...

Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday... :)

Uponastar

jesserin said:
oh lord... this is one of those mornings where you rub your eyes and pray most of what happened last night goes unnoticed... grrrr... ok ok - i got fired up last night... but for the record though i still feel the same way - i really wish i wouldn't have given those moron's the time of day...

ah well - what can you do...

Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday... :)

Good morning Jess and Lizzie!
Have you been in one of "those" threads again?
I keep telling you guys you can't change an idiot's opinions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom