MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning all. :dazzle: We had Memorial Day at our house yesterday. How can people who are related to you, be so different from you? Oh well. I'm still catching up from the long weekend! :wave:

I guess most of us could ask that question.
Families!
If I started talking about my mother here, you'd all need therapy! :lol:

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Mine are 4 years apart (We lost one between them), and it's almost like having 2 seperate families, although they are pretty close now.

Mine are 61/2 years apart...not a good interval. All they do is fight! :brick:

jesserin

tigsmom said:
:wave:

How is your little cutie doin'?

good - she's slept in 2 days in a row!!! mom's enjoying this alot! ;) LOL! She's almost walking now, she walks from one side of the couch/coffee table to the other, but can't do it on her own yet - which is good... i'm trying not to encourage walking quite yet- i'd love to see her crawl for a few more months first... :)

zerofott

Hi there !! :wave:
I'm a disneyland paris "annual pass" holder and have discovered this (even those) thread(s) about mj ...
Looking at her blog have been such a courage lesson ! :sohappy:
They're really a great family and i wish i will be able to visit wdw and share a trip with them.
One of my bigest dream is to spend a whole week in the huge american disney world resort ... Our parks are so "little" !

I'll try to keep in touch by posting often on this forum and share my disney passion will all of you ! :D

Mr Z

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Mine were that way 'til the oldest went off to college. Now when she's home, they get along very well. Maybe absence does make the heart grow fonder!

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
good - she's slept in 2 days in a row!!! mom's enjoying this alot! ;) LOL! She's almost walking now, she walks from one side of the couch/coffee table to the other, but can't do it on her own yet - which is good... i'm trying not to encourage walking quite yet- i'd love to see her crawl for a few more months first... :)

Don't hurry it! My nephew walked at 9 months, and he's been keeping my SIL on her toes ever since. They're so much easier to keep track of when they're less mobile :lol:

jesserin

tigsmom said:

have faith... one of these days they'll be inseperable... there are four of us spaced over 10 years - my sister and i are 3 1/2 years apart - we fought for years... but now that we're both married we're the best of friends and my mom, sis and I are nearly joined at the hip! ;) LOL! My brothers on the other hand are both still in the house and fight all the time - but i know they'll miss these years as soon as they're gone - why is it life has to be like that? :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

zerofott said:
I'm a disneyland paris "annual pass" holder and have discovered this (even those) thread(s) about mj ...
They're really a great family and i wish i will be able to visit wdw and share a trip with them.
One of my bigest dream is to spend a whole week in the huge american disney world resort ... Our parks are so "little" !

I'll try to keep in touch by posting often on this forum and share my disney passion will all of you ! :D

Mr Z

Welcome! :wave:

jesserin

zerofott said:

Mr Z

welcome Mr Z! :)

tigsmom

jesserin said:

Katie creeped, crawled and then walked. Em never crawled. She just stood up one day, took a few steps and then started to run...something she has been doing ever since. :lol:

Uponastar

zerofott said:

Mr Z

Welcome Mr Z! :wave:
MJ and her mom Bonny are indeed lessons in courage for us all!
I hope to see you here often!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Don't hurry it! My nephew walked at 9 months, and he's been keeping my SIL on her toes ever since. They're so much easier to keep track of when they're less mobile :lol:
My daughter walked at 9 months. She's always been a determined child!

Nemo14

zerofott said:

Mr Z
Welcome aboard!

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
My daughter walked at 9 months. She's always been a determined child!

gee... that sounds familiar... ;) Lizzy is sooo determined... she's started to not like her bouncer (walker thingie that doesn't move) anymore b/c she feels stuck... right now she's climbing all over me LOL!!! we've got a little mover and a shaker on our hands...

Uponastar

zerofott said:
Such a hot and fast welcome !
Really don't regret to have join this thread !
BTW ecuxse my poor english but i'm a french guy ... :p

Z

We won't hold that against you! :lol:
Some of the Americans on here don't do as well as you do!

DisneyBunny

zerofott said:
Such a hot and fast welcome !
Really don't regret to have join this thread !
BTW ecuxse my poor english but i'm a french guy ... :p

Z

We've got a few French-speakers on here too. I'm sure my French is worse than your English! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom