MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles Jess and Lizzy!

So, what are we gonna do in September?

Anything our princess's want to do i suppose ;) LOL! (Lizzy's not picky yet so other than IASW which she totally loved... anything goes!)

jesserin

Disnut said:
Believe it or not I have never made a pecan pie. I always make choc chip cookies with the pecans. That is my speciality in my family. And of course my Pudding cake (pie)
I actually can't eat nuts - but boy those cookies sound good!!! :) What's in your Pudding Cake? i've never heard of such a thing!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Anything our princess's want to do i suppose ;) LOL! (Lizzy's not picky yet so other than IASW which she totally loved... anything goes!)

Well, Andrew's days off during your trip ar the 21 and 22, so we can go to the parks together those days :) Do you want to come over here and go shopping?

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
They're cancelling Everwood :cry: :cry: :cry: That stinks, it's one of my favorite shows....

bummer - i used to love that show! (right up until we decided that cable was a waste of money as we never used it... ;) Now we just get ABC, NBC, CBS, and ETV - just enough to get the weather and CSI ;))

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Well, Andrew's days off during your trip ar the 21 and 22, so we can go to the parks together those days :) Do you want to come over here and go shopping?

Yay!!! the 21st and 22nd it is!!! :) We might do some shopping - but remember... we don't do souvineers so scrapbook stuff is really the only thing we ever buy... ;) LOL!

Disnut

jesserin said:
I actually can't eat nuts - but boy those cookies sound good!!! :) What's in your Pudding Cake? i've never heard of such a thing!

1st layer is cookie crumbs with butter baked
2nd layer is cream cheese with cool whip and powdered sugar mixed up
3rd layer is vanilla instant pudding
4th layer is choc instant pudding
5th layer is cool whip
6th layer is choc shavings and almonds or pecans spread on top

jesserin

Disnut said:
1st layer is cookie crumbs with butter baked
2nd layer is cream cheese with cool whip and powdered sugar mixed up
3rd layer is vanilla instant pudding
4th layer is choc instant pudding
5th layer is cool whip
6th layer is choc shavings and almonds or pecans spread on top

OMG... I can feel my hips expanding... :slurp: I gotta try that one out... soon! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
bummer - i used to love that show! (right up until we decided that cable was a waste of money as we never used it... ;) Now we just get ABC, NBC, CBS, and ETV - just enough to get the weather and CSI ;))

Since Andrew is gone all evening I watch a lot of TV, it's my background noise :)

Shopping was just a way to lure you to my house so you could see all of the cool stuff here :)

jesserin

LOL... hmm... weight watchers cookies, fat free cream cheese, sugar free cool whip, and sugar free instant puddings... I could always try it that way - or would that take all the fun out of it? ;)

Disnut

jesserin said:
LOL... hmm... weight watchers cookies, fat free cream cheese, sugar free cool whip, and sugar free instant puddings... I could always try it that way - or would that take all the fun out of it? ;)

I have tried some of that but it isn't as good. Still good but not as good.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom