MJ-Palooza!

Disnut

Hi everyone, I have a question what is the sign (in sign language) for I Love You. I know how to spell it but don't remember the sign for it.

jesserin

3601eilygirl.gif
EDIT: i think this is it... LOL!

Disnut

That is what I thought but DH was saying no. Trying to teach my DD instead of the thumbs up sign for doing good. Does it matter which hand you use?

jesserin

I googled Sign I Love You and it came up with 14000 images of that... LOL! :) There might be other ways of expressing i love you - but i think that's the most popular! :) I don't think it matters which hand you use - I think the key is consitancy but MJ's nana would be better able to tell us about it... :)

Disnut

Thanks.

How was your weekend? We take our DD to the Doc tomorrow morning. I am nervous about it but on the other hand I feel just fine. Her appointment is at 10:30.

jesserin

Disnut said:
Thanks.

How was your weekend? We take our DD to the Doc tomorrow morning. I am nervous about it but on the other hand I feel just fine. Her appointment is at 10:30.

That's great Susan! :) It'll put your mind at ease one way or another... hopefully it'll give your family some peace about everything that's been going on... wether something's wrong or not - hopefully you'll find the answers you're looking for. :) I'll be thinking of y'all in the morning... :kiss:

Our weekend was great - slammed with friends and family - but i love it that way... we're trying to get our house ready to put on the market right now so we've been taking it room by room to get thing's ready... this weekend was our downstairs bath... ;) LOL! So that's what we've been up to...

How about you? Did y'all have a good weekend?

jesserin

We'll still be in Charleston (well.. Mt. Pleasant actually) but we need a much larger space - we're bursting at the seems here and i'm so ready not to be in a condo anymore... I want a yard and a garage... LOL! :)

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
That is the correct sign, handedness doesn't matter :) MJ uses it ALL the time, she must sign it 25 or 30 times a day.....

aww... that's precious bonny! :) I need to teach Lizzy that, so sweet!

Btw~ *juggles* bonny and MJ! :)

Disnut

jesserin said:
well at least you have the makings for a good pie! ;)

Believe it or not I have never made a pecan pie. I always make choc chip cookies with the pecans. That is my speciality in my family. And of course my Pudding cake (pie)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom