MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Good morning Jess and Lizzie!
Have you been in one of "those" threads again?
I keep telling you guys you can't change an idiot's opinions.

i know i know... but this particular idiot happens to be the wdwmagic bully and it just drives me crazy when they say horrible things... add to that - this was one discussion that he couldn't argue his way out of... so it was funny watching him dig deeper and deeper in a rut where so many people kept telling me what a complete idiot he was being... lol... but yeah- i know - turn the other cheek... i have a hard time with that one... :)

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
OK, I've given up trying to catch up with all the other threads!
How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was absolutely great!
A little too much sun, but it was so nice.
We had the most amazing weather here all weekend.
I don't remember a Memorial Day weekend this nice, ever!

How about you Betty?
How was your weekend?

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
OK, I've given up trying to catch up with all the other threads!
How was everyone's weekend?

busy. :) i felt like we went to 300 places... next year we're having the party at our house - we made so many stop in's it was crazy... but finally ended up with a bunch of friends and family at our pool... Steaks on the grill and a couple Twisted Apples later and things finally started to slow down! ;)

So, how was your weekend Betty?

Nemo14

Ours was pretty good here too. The weather was pretty nice (for a change), and basically all we did was eat all weekend!:lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Ours was pretty good here too. The weather was pretty nice (for a change), and basically all we did was eat all weekend!:lol:

Yeah, that seemed to be the pattern around here too. :lookaroun
If we weren't eating we were talking about eating! :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Yeah, that seemed to be the pattern around here too. :lookaroun
If we weren't eating we were talking about eating! :lol:
Gotta' love family cookouts!
Now where did I hide those elastic wasited shorts?

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Don't be too hasty, Jess.
You might be needing those. ;)

lol... don't remind me ;) I realized I had 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks this weekend which is (aside from rare for me) not cool... so I'm laying off anything non pregs for now - we'll see how it turns out - i'm refusing to take a test for a couple weeks... i'll continue to watch my sypmtoms before i get too concerned - but either way it can't hurt to lay off the seafood and SotB's ;) LOL!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
lol... don't remind me ;) I realized I had 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks this weekend which is (aside from rare for me) not cool... so I'm laying off anything non pregs for now - we'll see how it turns out - i'm refusing to take a test for a couple weeks... i'll continue to watch my sypmtoms before i get too concerned - but either way it can't hurt to lay off the seafood and SotB's ;) LOL!

My two girls were 21 months apart and only a year apart in school.
I loved having them so close together!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
My two girls were 21 months apart and only a year apart in school.
I loved having them so close together!
Mine are 4 years apart (We lost one between them), and it's almost like having 2 seperate families, although they are pretty close now.

DisneyBunny

Morning all. :dazzle: We had Memorial Day at our house yesterday. How can people who are related to you, be so different from you? Oh well. I'm still catching up from the long weekend! :wave:

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
I hope you have a better week Mad.
What's wrong?
Are you guys still sick?

:lol: No, thank god. I took a bad fall on Saturday, pulled a hamstring in one leg & took the skin off the knee on the other (looks like a bad burn :hurl: ) . Yesterday was the first day I could move well, though I'm still stiff & sore. This week is jam packed with stuff, the house has to be perfect for Friday (Prom Night) and its nowhere near being there...then there is 18th birthday, graduation and the big party. After June 24th I'm going to spend a week just vegging out. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom