MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
How is the signing class going?

great! :) to be honest i think we'll have to enroll again at the end of our 3 months... Elizabeth will just be a year when our class is over and I think it's going to take more than 3 months to learn most of the signs... but this week we learned park signs... Slide, Swing, Doggy, Flower, Tree, Butterfly... and we practiced some old ones like Bath, Thank you, Eat, More and Please....

I'm finally getting kiddo to eat some jar food... (she's been wanting only table food for the last couple weeks and I was worried that she wasn't getting enough nutrients) but now she's doing oatmeal and fruit in the morning, and a jar for both lunch and dinner... which is progress... she still does a lot of steamed veggies for L & D - but the jar food seems more filling... the other night she ate an entire sweet potato though... that was really funny... :)

Is Maggie on cereal yet?

maggiegrace1

Wow.. Maggie is still not taking the botttle....but she is eating the jars .. we are trying carrots and sweet potatos this week.. and also some go-baby yogurt.. to see how she does with cold stuff....One day.. we are trying though

jesserin

That's awsome about the jar food! lizzy loves her carrots and sweet potatos... we've not tried any of the go-baby yogurt... is it dairy?

maggiegrace1

She has been eating cereal for a while.. She does ok with that and the jars.. We can get up to one jar... but some days she doesnt want anything by mouth ..so I puree a bunch of cereal and jars and do the feeding tube

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
hey Jess, nice to see you here.... :)

I had sweet potato today and MJ wanted a taste, she cried and choked on it when she tried it :(

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
hey Jess, nice to see you here.... :)

I had sweet potato today and MJ wanted a taste, she cried and choked on it when she tried it :(

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that Bonny. Well, I am going to go to bed now. I will be back later tomorrow after I check in and get settled. Night!:wave:

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Oh UK Joe.....MJ needs a favour!!!!!!

Someone from the water park got their kiddo Tinker Bell Water Wings at the UK Disney store...I can send you the $$ if you can find out how much they are for me.....
Afraid they closed the one near me. There is another branch in the region, but not one I often have reason to head off to.

I had a look on the website, but could not find them. If you email them on service@disneystore.co.uk they should be able to tell you if they are still available and we can take it from there.

Nemo14

Wow - take one night off and it's a new thread with 136 new posts to read!:eek:

Bonny - my heart goes out to you about the teeth situation, but please take the advise you've been given here. Toothaches and gum infections are no laughing matter; MJ needs you to be well and able to take care of her!

DisneyBunny

Why, good morning little new thread! How are you today?

I like the new name :lookaroun
Though, it'll be time soon enough to think of another.

Tonight's the LOST finale! But first we have to make a trip to Home Depot to buy a new toilet. Fun.

Oh, yeah, and I've got a truckload of work to do before that.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wave:

tigsmom

morning all :wave: Em woke me up to say she still felt sick and then went back to bed. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I have some stuff to do around the house anyway, I swear the laundry clones itself everynight! :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom