MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

figmentmom said:
:eek: And they did NOTHING immediately for the tooth that hurts the most? Did you go to a private dentist, or a clinic?

Can Andrew pick up dental insurance at work? You need relief here, Bonny, and those teeth will not get better by themselves. If you need that many root canals, that means you have that many dead or dying nerves, any of which could become very, very infected at any time!

A neighbor of mine had an intense fear of dentistry. When extreme pain forced her into dentist's office, he said things were beyond saving, and pulled all her teeth in one appointment - under general anesthesia - and fitted her immediately for dentures. She has never looked better, and (more importantly) never felt better.

Go for a second opinion!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
:eek: And they did NOTHING immediately for the tooth that hurts the most? Did you go to a private dentist, or a clinic?

Can Andrew pick up dental insurance at work? You need relief here, Bonny, and those teeth will not get better by themselves. If you need that many root canals, that means you have that many dead or dying nerves, any of which could become very, very infected at any time!

A neighbor of mine had an intense fear of dentistry. When extreme pain forced her into dentist's office, he said things were beyond saving, and pulled all her teeth in one appointment - under general anesthesia - and fitted her immediately for dentures. She has never looked better, and (more importantly) never felt better.

Go for a second opinion!

Bonny.
Listen to Mary . . .
and the rest of us.
You need a second opinion.

Uponastar

I'm a Hicks Chick tonight, Nibbles!
I can't get past Katherine's annoying qualities.
She'll probably sound great recorded.
I just don't like watching her perform.
Taylor on the other hand is a party all the time.
He's fun!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I'm a Hicks Chick tonight, Nibbles!
I can't get past Katherine's annoying qualities.
She'll probably sound great recorded.
I just don't like watching her perform.
Taylor on the other hand is a party all the time.
He's fun!
I agree with everything you just said! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom