MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
actually we no longer have either of our cats as of a few weeks ago - one of our kittens (Maggie) had feline leukemia - which we knew about when we adopted her... but we wanted to give her a good life anyway - we had 2 good years with her before she died... that was last month. And our other cat was a Tabby that we recently gave to my MIL as her cat (of 15 years!) just died and she loves Chase (our cat) so - with the baby and everything we passed Chase on to my MIL. This way we still get to visit alot - but don't have to worry about Chase getting in Lizzy's crib anymore... lol... so right now we are actually dogless and catless... but when we get our new house (hopefully by the end of summer!) we'll be finding some new little guys to adopt! :)

How sweet of you guys to take on Maggie.
And equally sweet to give up Chase!
We have the best people here!

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Sorry to hear about your loss! But I'm glad your MIL has a companion now. :wave:

thanks! We knew it was coming but seeing Magnolia go wasn't easy... but as for Chase - he was the world's best cat! ;) LOL - he's fat, bright orange, and a complete sweetie pie - however his poo stinks worse than Lizzy's ever has... ew.... it is very nice to have a good smelling laundry room again! :)

DisneyBunny

Just because I can, here's a pic of all 4 of my babies from two years ago. It's not the best shot - getting 4 cats to stay in one place long enough to take a picture is impossible!

From top to bottom:

Gandalf the Grey
Phoenix
James Bond
Jinx

47b6db05b3127cce89d92ece46f800000015108AZtGrVi2bNf

Uponastar

Joey is parked in front of the TV right now watching Tony Danza rapturously!
(I wonder is she knows he's been cancelled and this is his last week on the air.)

jesserin

Uponastar said:
How sweet of you guys to take on Maggie.
And equally sweet to give up Chase!
We have the best people here!

aww... thanks dot! :) Maggie (Magnolia) was easy to adopt - she was tiny and adorable and the most active kitty I have ever had... she wanted to play all day AND all night... we actually had to keep her out of our bedroom as she was a toe biter... if you ever moved your feet at all - she thought it was play time and was on the bed nipping your toes... it drove me insane at night... LOL! :) and climbing the stairs? oh lord... ever step she would pounce on my feet - you don't know how many times i almost dropped a load of clothes on her b/c she tripped me up the steps! :lol:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Just because I can, here's a pic of all 4 of my babies from two years ago. It's not the best shot - getting 4 cats to stay in one place long enough to take a picture is impossible!

From top to bottom:

Gandalf the Grey
Phoenix
James Bond
Jinx

Krystyna that is an amazing pic!
What a handsome group!
Is Jinx the lady among a group of gents?
Or are they all male?

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:

From top to bottom:

Gandalf the Grey
Phoenix
James Bond
Jinx

that is such a great shot! LOL! they are sooo cute!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Afraid they closed the one near me. There is another branch in the region, but not one I often have reason to head off to.

I had a look on the website, but could not find them. If you email them on service@disneystore.co.uk they should be able to tell you if they are still available and we can take it from there.

Thanks Joe, I just email;ed them, I'll let you know the response.

Uponastar

jesserin said:
aww... thanks dot! :) Maggie (Magnolia) was easy to adopt - she was tiny and adorable and the most active kitty I have ever had... she wanted to play all day AND all night... we actually had to keep her out of our bedroom as she was a toe biter... if you ever moved your feet at all - she thought it was play time and was on the bed nipping your toes... it drove me insane at night... LOL! :) and climbing the stairs? oh lord... ever step she would pounce on my feet - you don't know how many times i almost dropped a load of clothes on her b/c she tripped me up the steps! :lol:

Magnolia!
A perfect name for a Southern Belle!
Joey is a toe and ankle biter.
She loves the warm weather seasons when feet and toes are more exposed.
The better to bite us!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Krystyna that is an amazing pic!
What a handsome group!
Is Jinx the lady among a group of gents?
Or are they all male?

She's the only girl, and she's quite the Diva too! I was *this* close to getting her the little pricness hat with the mouse ears when we were in Disney. She's Marc's little girl.... As Bonny said, we're in for trouble if we have girls - they'll be wrapped so tight around Daddy's little finger! :lol:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
She's the only girl, and she's quite the Diva too! I was *this* close to getting her the little pricness hat with the mouse ears when we were in Disney. She's Marc's little girl.... As Bonny said, we're in for trouble if we have girls - they'll be wrapped so tight around Daddy's little finger! :lol:

LOL... yep you just wait... my all boy husband turned to mush when he first layed eyes on his little lady... and he's never been the same since... ;) Lizzy get's her way with anything and her daddy spoils her rotten... (not that she has any less effect on me or anything ;)) She's one loved little lady - that's for sure!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
LOL... yep you just wait... my all boy husband turned to mush when he first layed eyes on his little lady... and he's never been the same since... ;) Lizzy get's her way with anything and her daddy spoils her rotten... (not that she has any less effect on me or anything ;)) She's one loved little lady - that's for sure!

It's the sweetest thing to watch our big, strong men turn to mush!
Our daughters are 24 and 26 now and they're still his babies. . .I love that!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Morning Bonny! :) Morning MJ! :) How's our fearless leaders of the thread this morning? ;)

Well, I still have teeth issues.....we are considering dropping me from Andrew's insurance to get medicaid for me so that all of my bills (incl dentist) are paid for...it would REALLY help our finances to not have my copays and prescrition bills anymore...but we need to find out the income level.....

I did go to the store and get my favorite treat since I had the worst day ever yesterday....

Oh and out friend who was over last night... he brought MJ some NEAT treasures....

a pice of wallpaper from the HM, a pice of treasure from the temple on the JC and a pice of gold from the PotC....

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Well, I still have teeth issues.....we are considering dropping me from Andrew's insurance to get medicaid for me so that all of my bills (incl dentist) are paid for...it would REALLY help our finances to not have my copays and prescrition bills anymore...but we need to find out the income level.....
aww... I hope you guys qualify - that would certainly help out!

MommytoMJM said:
I did go to the store and get my favorite treat since I had the worst day ever yesterday....
what's your favorite treat?

MommytoMJM said:
Oh and out friend Nick who was over last night... he brought MJ some NEAT treasures....

a pice of wallpaper from the HM, a pice of treasure from the temple on the JC and a pice of gold from the PotC....
That is awsome! Wow! you'll have to frame those or something! Those really are treasures!!!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Well, I still have teeth issues.....we are considering dropping me from Andrew's insurance to get medicaid for me so that all of my bills (incl dentist) are paid for...it would REALLY help our finances to not have my copays and prescrition bills anymore...but we need to find out the income level....

I hope that works for you.
In the meantime, keeping trying to find some dental help.

MommytoMJM said:

Ooooh!
What did you get?

MommytoMJM said:
Oh and out friend Nick who was over last night... he brought MJ some NEAT treasures....

Wow!
Nice friend!
Those are treasures, indeed!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:

That is how it is here too....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom