MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Why, good morning little new thread! How are you today?

I like the new name :lookaroun
Though, it'll be time soon enough to think of another.

Tonight's the LOST finale! But first we have to make a trip to Home Depot to buy a new toilet. Fun.

Oh, yeah, and I've got a truckload of work to do before that.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wave:

Good morning Bunny, honey!
The first thing my eyes focused on this morning when I opened them for the first time was a nice hairball mess on the floor as close to my slippers as you can get without being in them. I thanked Joey for her thoughtfulness! She, of course, carefully followed the clean-up proceedings. I believe she thinks me to be quite inept! Gotta love her!

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning All... Hope you all have a great Day.......Be back in a little while.. Physical therapy this morning....:)

Good morning Dana and Maggie!
Have a good therapy session!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
morning all :wave: Em woke me up to say she still felt sick and then went back to bed. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I have some stuff to do around the house anyway, I swear the laundry clones itself everynight! :brick:

Good morning Mad!
Hope Em is feeling beter soon.
Tell me about laundry! :rolleyes:
Did mine yesterday. . .
How do two people accumulate so much in one week?!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning Bunny, honey!
The first thing my eyes focused on this morning when I opened them for the first time was a nice hairball mess on the floor as close to my slippers as you can get without being in them. I thanked Joey for her thoughtfulness! She, of course, carefully followed the clean-up proceedings. I believe she thinks me to be quite inept! Gotta love her!

Hee. :lol: Is she long-haired or short haired?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Wow - take one night off and it's a new thread with 136 new posts to read!:eek:

Bonny - my heart goes out to you about the teeth situation, but please take the advise you've been given here. Toothaches and gum infections are no laughing matter; MJ needs you to be well and able to take care of her!

That's what happens when you stay away! :lol:
What'd you think of AI?

Go Taylor!

:lookaroun

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Tell me about laundry! :rolleyes:
Did mine yesterday. . .
How do two people accumulate so much in one week?!

amen girly... it never ceases to amaze me how such a little person can produce soooo much dirty laundry... (and believe me when i say dirty ;)) LOL!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Hee. :lol: Is she long-haired or short haired?

Short.
She's a black and white tuxedo with four white paws.
Since I switched to Purina Cat Chow Indoor cat formula hairballs are few and far between. But the location of this one was really something this morning. :lol:
By the way, why does she never ever use a hard-surface floor, like the kitchen or bathroom, for hairball expulsion? Has to be the carpeting! :brick:

Uponastar

jesserin said:
amen girly... it never ceases to amaze me how such a little person can produce soooo much dirty laundry... (and believe me when i say dirty ;)) LOL!

Baby laundry is a whole other thing!
How can something so small get soooo dirty so often????? :lol:

By the way, Good morning Jess and Lizzie!!!! :kiss:
Been missing you.

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Baby laundry is a whole other thing!
How can something so small get soooo dirty so often????? :lol:

By the way, Good morning Jess and Lizzie!!!! :kiss:
Been missing you.

Goodmorning to you, Dot! :kiss: We've been missing y'all too! :wave:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Short.
She's a black and white tuxedo with four white paws.
Since I switched to Purina Cat Chow Indoor cat formula hairballs are few and far between. But the location of this one was really something this morning. :lol:
By the way, why does she never ever use a hard-surface floor, like the kitchen or bathroom, for hairball expulsion? Has to be the carpeting! :brick:

I know...:lol: Luckily mine haven't had too many problems. Although, Marc feeds them butter and that's supposed to cut down on the problem too. It also gives them a nice shiny coat!

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
I know...:lol: Luckily mine haven't had too many problems. Although, Marc feeds them butter and that's supposed to cut down on the problem too. It also gives them a nice shiny coat!

lol... yeah - our vet said to put a little veggie oil on their dry food - not only do they eat it up (ew) but they have less hair balls and shiny coats!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

Never tried butter.
I have tried Hairball Remedy, I think it's called.
It comes in a tube and you squeeze a little out on your finger and your cat is supposed to love it and lick it all off and have less hairball problems . . .:rolleyes:
. . . Guess who wants not parts of it?

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
lol... yeah - our vet said to put a little veggie oil on their dry food - not only do they eat it up (ew) but they have less hair balls and shiny coats!

I just wish he didn't feed them so much! He spoils them rotten. We're in trouble when we have kids. :lookaroun

Uponastar

jesserin said:

I didn't know you had cats Jess!
Yay for yet another cat lover! :sohappy:

Butter . . . veggie oil . . . I guess anything that just helps things slide through. Whatever it takes! :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Never tried butter.
I have tried Hairball Remedy, I think it's called.
It comes in a tube and you squeeze a little out on your finger and your cat is supposed to love it and lick it all off and have less hairball problems . . .:rolleyes:
. . . Guess who wants not parts of it?

We had that for my old cat, who we lost earlier this year. He wanted no part of it as well. When we tried to give it to him, we had to smear it on his paw, so he'd be forced to lick it off. Well, the kittens wanted some too... Guess who LOVES the hairball medicine, yet doesn't need it? :lol:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I just wish he didn't feed them so much! He spoils them rotten. We're in trouble when we have kids. :lookaroun

:lol:
Joey only eats cat food.
Her Purina Cat Chow for munching and Nine Lives Flaked Tuna is the only canned food she doesn't turn her nose up at.

She has very specific tastes.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
:lol:
Joey only eats cat food.
Her Purina Cat Chow for munching and Nine Lives Flaked Tuna is the only canned food she doesn't turn her nose up at.

She has very specific tastes.

Mine will eat anything! And when I say anything, I mean it! They've eaten green beans, popcorn, cheese puffs, corn chips, rice, ramen noodles.... We try not to give them any people food, but, again, Marc spoils them. He just can't say no to their big eyes.

jesserin

Uponastar said:
I didn't know you had cats Jess!
Yay for yet another cat lover! :sohappy:

Butter . . . veggie oil . . . I guess anything that just helps things slide through. Whatever it takes! :rolleyes:

actually we no longer have either of our cats as of a few weeks ago - one of our kittens (Maggie) had feline leukemia - which we knew about when we adopted her... but we wanted to give her a good life anyway - we had 2 good years with her before she died... that was last month. And our other cat was a Tabby that we recently gave to my MIL as her cat (of 15 years!) just died and she loves Chase (our cat) so - with the baby and everything we passed Chase on to my MIL. This way we still get to visit alot - but don't have to worry about Chase getting in Lizzy's crib anymore... lol... so right now we are actually dogless and catless... but when we get our new house (hopefully by the end of summer!) we'll be finding some new little guys to adopt! :)

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
actually we no longer have either of our cats as of a few weeks ago - one of our kittens (Maggie) had feline leukemia - which we knew about when we adopted her... but we wanted to give her a good life anyway - we had 2 good years with her before she died... that was last month. And our other cat was a Tabby that we recently gave to my MIL as her cat (of 15 years!) just died and she loves Chase (our cat) so - with the baby and everything we passed Chase on to my MIL. This way we still get to visit alot - but don't have to worry about Chase getting in Lizzy's crib anymore... lol... so right now we are actually dogless and catless... but when we get our new house (hopefully by the end of summer!) we'll be finding some new little guys to adopt! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss! But I'm glad your MIL has a companion now. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom