MJ-Palooza!

diddy_mouse

Wow a new thread :sohappy: (I must have missed the other one hit 5,000 :lookaroun )

Just popping in to say "hi" I know many of you will be watching AI (not me!) so I'll leave you to it....:wave: I might stop in later

Connor002

diddy_mouse said:
Just popping in to say "hi" I know many of you will be watching AI (not me!) so I'll leave you to it....:wave: I might stop in later

Why must people continue to mention that blasted waste of airwaves!?
gromit_angry_eyes.jpg

maggiegrace1

Hey All.. im glad you are getting a 2nd opinion Bonny... There is no reason for you to stay in pain.... I hope you get some help soon.. I wish I had the money to help you....

joanna71985

Hi all! I am finally in Disney. Me and my dad made it in to Disney around 11:30 am. Then we decided to go to Epcot for the afternoon. Tomorrow I check in!!:sohappy: I can't wait. So hopefully I will be on later tomorrow.

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey Jess.. Where have YOU been?

oh well... um... here there everywhere I suppose... missing y'all though...

My internet is on the rocks again... and we've been a little crazy around here... 2 new teeth (Lizzy's of course) ;), Sign and Say Class, 2 RE meetings weekly now and I'm taking some IT courses from our home office so I can do more from my house... :) So, it's been a little nutty around here... but i'm back... for the moment... ;)

How's Maggie?

nibblesandbits

joanna71985 said:
Hi all! I am finally in Disney. Me and my dad made it in to Disney around 11:30 am. Then we decided to go to Epcot for the afternoon. Tomorrow I check in!!:sohappy: I can't wait. So hopefully I will be on later tomorrow.
Glad everything worked out ok Joanna!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom