MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
How is your day going?

I had a great day today!
I live in a condominium community on the Delaware River. The complex has two swimming pools and they opened for the season yesterday. I look forward to that every year 1) because I'm a summertime person and 2) because it's always so nice and relaxing to be there, whether you're actually in one of the pools or not.
So that's where I've been!

What's up with you?

Disnut

Today I had to go to work at a church where I take care of children from birth to 4 yrs. while thier parents go to the service. We had 8 children today. They were a handful today. My partner and I were kept busy. hahaha
Then my DH and I went and ate out for our anniversary. We ate at a place where we went while dating. It was okay food, more expensive and less food. We had a good time remembering things back when. Now we are home for the night.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Today I had to go to work at a church where I take care of children from birth to 4 yrs. while thier parents go to the service. We had 8 children today. They were a handful today. My partner and I were kept busy. hahaha
Then my DH and I went and ate out for our anniversary. We ate at a place where we went while dating. It was okay food, more expensive and less food. We had a good time remembering things back when. Now we are home for the night.

Happy Anniversary Susan!
George and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary at WDW last October.
*sighs* Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Happy Anniversary Susan!
George and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary at WDW last October.
*sighs* Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Yes it does go by. We are trying to explain to our daughters some of what we did when we were dating. Oh the fun we used to have. :lol:

Disnut

maggiegrace1 said:
I said my goodbye to that bad bad thread...

Good for you. I believe we are all good parents. We are not perfect but we try to be.:lol: I have to keep reminding myself that I am a good mom.

society keeps telling me that I am not good enough. Can you tell I am still angry with what is going on in my life.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Good for you. I believe we are all good parents. We are not perfect but we try to be.:lol: I have to keep reminding myself that I am a good mom.

society deeps telling me that I am not good enough.

Oh yeah?
And how many kids has society raised? :lol:
Being a parent is the toughest job out there (and in here, too, come to think of it! :lookaroun )
We do the best we can and then hope for the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom