MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Bonny, did you get a second opinion? I find it hard to believe that they won't pull the teeth since there is such extensive da,age. Fixing a few is one thing, but all of them? I would definately try to see somebody else.

I'm with you, Mad.
Ultimately, it should be Bonny's decision which route she wants to go with this. She's the one who has to pay.
Also, Dana suggested she look for a dental school in the area that may let students do the work for free. I know we have them up here.
That would be a great thing for her if she can find it.

Connor002

Pongo said:
*grabs cookies Connor stole*

*licks them as well*

HaHA!

Those weren't cookies.

:lookaroun

And with that, I bid you adieu. I will be back later.
Luke, if I don't see you until then, have fun visiting.

maggiegrace1

I would get another opinion too.. If they are so damaged .. why try to save them? They should pull them....We also have dentists here who do payment plans?

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Those weren't cookies.

:lookaroun

And with that, I bid you adieu. I will be back later.
Luke, if I don't see you until then, have fun visiting.

Bye Connor :wave:

And thanks! I'm sure I will.

Pongo

Okay, I've got to go finish packing. We're leaving for Orlando in about an hour, and all I've done is get some clothes out of the dryer :lookaroun

I'll talk to you all when I get back!

:wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Okay, I've got to go finish packing. We're leaving for Orlando in about an hour, and I'll I've done is get some clothes out of the dryer :lookaroun

I'll talk to you all when I get back!

:wave:

Have fun, Luke!
Bye! :wave:

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Dana, I love Maggie's new pic in your avatar.
Sweet smile!

Thank you.. I thought it was cute.... And did youu see that they increased Maggies SSI, we find out how much tommorow...:sohappy:

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Thank you.. I thought it was cute.... And did youu see that they increased Maggies SSI, we find out how much tommorow...:sohappy:

Oh no, I must have missed that!
That is wonderful news! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I hope it's enough to make a real difference.

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
DENTAL UPDATE:

For those that missed it in the last thread....here is what happened at the dentist this morning....

Hi All, things are not good in the Bonny/MJ household....

I went to the dentist, they didn't do this tooth because every one of my teeth needs work....They can fix my teeth and put me to sleep to do it, but since the damage to the teeth is so extensive it is going to cost me 14,000 dollars....and I just don't have it... I am not sure what I will do, they won't just pull them which would be cheaper, I guess I am just stuck with being in pain....I need 8 root canals 10 cowns, two root lenthening surgeries and two extractions and the rest of the teeth needs fillings... I have been in tears all morning.....

:eek: And they did NOTHING immediately for the tooth that hurts the most? Did you go to a private dentist, or a clinic?

Can Andrew pick up dental insurance at work? You need relief here, Bonny, and those teeth will not get better by themselves. If you need that many root canals, that means you have that many dead or dying nerves, any of which could become very, very infected at any time!

A neighbor of mine had an intense fear of dentistry. When extreme pain forced her into dentist's office, he said things were beyond saving, and pulled all her teeth in one appointment - under general anesthesia - and fitted her immediately for dentures. She has never looked better, and (more importantly) never felt better.

Go for a second opinion!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Oh no, I must have missed that!
That is wonderful news! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I hope it's enough to make a real difference.

Me too.. Ok Have to get Dinner ready... Country music awards and American Idol come on tonight.... talk to you all in a bit...:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom