MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

346%3B7%3C%3A4%3B%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3A%3B%3E%3B35%3EWSNRCG%3D32337744%3A%3A6%3B6nu0mrj

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Silly boy!

Did you get my PM?

As an aside, I had never looked at your profile before, you are a CUTIE!
Yep - got distracted when I picked it up at work, hence the late reply.

Thank you - it's a flattering picture. Been told it looks nothing like me :lol:

maggiegrace1 said:
I second that!!!!:)
Awww shucks...

Uponastar said:
*Looks at Joe's profile for the first time*

I third that! :)

Well now you could make me blush. But I'm English and according to the movies we are all evil, so I'll have to pass on that

;)

dandaman

jesserin said:
Bye Danny! btw... I love your avatar - the Gemini is my all time favorite... has been since i was a little girl!

I rather enjoy it too... nice to ride due to the short lines and competition.

:lookaroun

...You didn't see me. I left a few minutes ago...

jesserin

barnum42 said:
Yep - got distracted when I picked it up at work, hence the late reply.

Thank you - it's a flattering picture. Been told it looks nothing like me :lol:

Awww shucks...

Well now you could make me blush. But I'm English and according to the movies we are all evil, so I'll have to pass on that

;)

is it too late to 4th that? ;) :kiss:

barnum42

jesserin said:
My Mother is happy to say that I'm colour-blind in this area - after my first ever day of school aged 4 or 5, she asked me who I was sat next to and I told her, "Owen". She asked me to describe him and apparently all I came up with was that he has black hair. In fact he was the only black kid in the school. :D

jesserin

dandaman said:
I rather enjoy it too... nice to ride due to the short lines and competition.

:lookaroun

...You didn't see me. I left a few minutes ago...

lol... well chatting with the spirit of danny is almost as good... :lookaroun :lol:

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Hey all!

This discussion has just reminded me of one of the good aspects of the internet - it strips everything away, and just leaves your personality and your words. Most of us don't know what anyone looks like, and as a result we're being represented by what you say ( which can be a good or a bad thing in its own right)

Anyways... enough of me being philospohical.
Very well said!

I think that everyone today was brave to talk about things they haven't talked about with us before. I don't have any disorders or anything like that (just a touch of OCD...but I think that could be just who I am).

To sum it up,

You are all my family and I am thankful that I have found you! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
lol... i know it didn't really fit the moment... but then again - that's one of my biggest (of many) flaws... not fitting the moment... :lol:

LOL...

I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you guys so much! Seriously! Y'all are just a special bunch of people that I am honored to know... If I could give you each a bear hug right now I would... I adore you all and think of you as my family! Jay teases me when I say good night to y'all and good morning - but I really feel like my day is missing something if I haven't chatted with my favorite people yet... LOL... just wanted y'all to know... :)
I know what you mean. I think my family thinks I'm crazy for the amount of time I spend on here...god knows I probably would think I was crazy too...but there is just something about you guys that makes me keep coming back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom