MJ-Palooza!

dandaman

Uh...

55a9b3bb.jpg

:lookaroun

Uponastar

dandaman said:
So... is it agreed that we're all crazy yet? 'Cause we should've figured that out ages ago! :lookaroun

EDIT: As for me, no dark secrets. Heck, I don't even have a crush on anyone. :lol:

Come on, Daniel. . .
You must have at least one deep, dark secret.

Uponastar

jesserin said:
lol... i know it didn't really fit the moment... but then again - that's one of my biggest (of many) flaws... not fitting the moment... :lol:

LOL...

I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you guys so much! Seriously! Y'all are just a special bunch of people that I am honored to know... If I could give you each a bear hug right now I would... I adore you all and think of you as my family! Jay teases me when I say good night to y'all and good morning - but I really feel like my day is missing something if I haven't chatted with my favorite people yet... LOL... just wanted y'all to know... :)

I love you too, Jess! :kiss:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Awwwww, me too Jess, so if you are crazy, so am I.......

wait a minute........I really am crazy..... :lookaroun

You are not crazy!
Don't ever say that! :fork:

(Except maybe about that Boobahs thing. . .) :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I want to start a crochet project and I am not sure what I want to do......

Teaching me to crochet would be a good project! :lookaroun
But I guess that would be hard to do long distance.

dandaman

Uponastar said:

Good Lord!

What is it?

Screenshot from Cedar Point webcam... :eek:

Looks like 1.5" hail and 60 m.p.h. winds coming here within the next hour. It's still sunny!... Only, when I look south, blackness. :lookaroun

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Screenshot from Cedar Point webcam... :eek:

Looks like 1.5" hail and 60 m.p.h. winds coming here within the next hour. It's still sunny!... Only, when I look south, blackness. :lookaroun

Ooooh!

Take care, Mr. Smith!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
I can teach you some about it if you like.....it is an offshoot of autism....I also have a very mild form of it....

I like you would like to have a couple of very close friends that I do most stuff with :) I think you, I and MJ will hang out a lot..... (I hope) :lookaroun

I am glad you shared!

Of course I will be hanging out with you and Miss MJ. I look forward to it.:D

Disnut

Ya'll have been busy here today. I can't stay long I have to go get DS from work today as myDH is working OT tonight. I thought I was more normal until a couple of weeks ago when my DD school got involved in my life. But now because of them I have to take my DD to a Doc to make sure she doesn't need stronger med. All I see is that she is stressed out at school. She has started pulling some of her hair out just so she won't daydream. At least that is what she tells us. We have her Doc appointment for this coming Tuesday. We I wouldn't sign the papers that I would diffenently take her to the doc (which I said I probley would in the summer anyway) they turned me nto child protective services. Gottaa go

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom