MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Thank you, Bonny honey!
Nothing you could tell me about you could change anything, either.
(Although your excitement over the Boobah DVD almost made me rethink that.) :lookaroun

I LOVE YOU TO PIECES! :kiss:

I was excited for MJ....not for me.......:hammer:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
She can hold her in december..:) You should have a package By june 7.. thats the estimated delivery date.Hopefully earlier..2 packs of diapers and a lil present for Miss MJ..:)

Awww, thank you honey!!! That is a huge help!

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Ha! :lol:
Love it Jess!

lol... i know it didn't really fit the moment... but then again - that's one of my biggest (of many) flaws... not fitting the moment... :lol:

LOL...

I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you guys so much! Seriously! Y'all are just a special bunch of people that I am honored to know... If I could give you each a bear hug right now I would... I adore you all and think of you as my family! Jay teases me when I say good night to y'all and good morning - but I really feel like my day is missing something if I haven't chatted with my favorite people yet... LOL... just wanted y'all to know... :)

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
lol... i know it didn't really fit the moment... but then again - that's one of my biggest (of many) flaws... not fitting the moment... :lol:

LOL...

I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you guys so much! Seriously! Y'all are just a special bunch of people that I am honored to know... If I could give you each a bear hug right now I would... I adore you all and think of you as my family! Jay teases me when I say good night to y'all and good morning - but I really feel like my day is missing something if I haven't chatted with my favorite people yet... LOL... just wanted y'all to know... :)

Love you too Jess.. and cutie Lizzy:)

dandaman

So... is it agreed that we're all crazy yet? 'Cause we should've figured that out ages ago! :lookaroun

EDIT: As for me, no dark secrets. Heck, I don't even have a crush on anyone. :lol:

maggiegrace1

dandaman said:
So... is it agreed that we're all crazy yet? 'Cause we should've figured that out ages ago! :lookaroun

EDIT: As for me, no dark secrets. Heck, I don't even have a crush on anyone. :lol:

Who has a crush?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:

According to the DSM IV I am crazy!

dandaman

jesserin said:
omg - that is crazy! :( poor CP!

Not to mention I just watched TTD get hit by lightning. I think it's safe to say, the rides have already been closed. :eek: :lookaroun

Suppose it brings about a whole new meaning to "lightning-fast ride". :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom