MJ-Palooza!

Disnut

Disnut said:
Ya'll have been busy here today. I can't stay long I have to go get DS from work today as myDH is working OT tonight. I thought I was more normal until a couple of weeks ago when my DD school got involved in my life. But now because of them I have to take my DD to a Doc to make sure she doesn't need stronger med. All I see is that she is stressed out at school. She has started pulling some of her hair out just so she won't daydream. At least that is what she tells us. We have her Doc appointment for this coming Tuesday. We I wouldn't sign the papers that I would diffenently take her to the doc (which I said I probley would in the summer anyway) they turned me nto child protective services. Gottaa go

To say that they told me all I need to do is get her into the doc and they would most likely close the case once they get proof that I took her. In the meeting I had with the school they said they would work with me that meeting was 2 weeks ago. CPS said they thought it was months ago that is why they was checking into it. y DDs only go to school 1/2 more day for this yr. :sohappy:

Now you know most of my little proble that I have had this past week. Hope you don't think bad about me and my family. We are a good family and I will do just about anything for them.

jesserin

Disnut said:
Hope you don't think bad about me and my family. We are a good family and I will do just about anything for them.

Never! You are loved here... and no one is judging how you raise your family... :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom