MJ-Palooza!

Disnut

jesserin said:
Never! You are loved here... and no one is judging how you raise your family... :kiss:

It is hard to talk about it. I feel that no one believes that I can raise my children. They maybe not being raise to be perfect but close:lol: well I try anyway.

Thanks for listening agian to me whine and cry

barnum42

nibblesandbits said:
I fifth it! :D
Connor002 said:
I sixth it! :lookaroun

Well, I'm flattered.

Connor - as long as you realise that whilst I am involved in the theatre, certain stereotypical tendencies are only optional, not compulsory :lol:

Actually, I met my girlfriend through stage work :D

Nemo14

Actually at the moment I smell like marker s and glue. We just finished the Butterfly project! (Last project for the school year!):sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Nemo14

Disnut said:
I know that feeling. The DDs last day of school is tomorrow and they get out at 12:30 and at 1:00. yeah
The 3 I take care of have 1 more week.DS has 2 1/2, and DH has 3 1/2.

joanna71985

Evening ya'll. I am currently just hanging around the apartment. I am exhausted! I went to Walmart today with my roomie. I needed stuff for the apartment and I had to get shoes for work. Well, we had a LOT of stuff to carry from the bus to the apartment. My arms were about to fall off. So now I am just relaxing and watching a movie on Disney Channel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom