MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
oh Dot! Don't get upset...

I just wanted to find a different avatar b/c Idol wasn't on and that was the first thing I thought of.

:lol: You always can make me laugh!
Love you, Nibbles! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
:lol: You always can make me laugh!
Love you, Nibbles! :kiss:
Love you too!

What's wrong today? (I mean I'll read it hopefully, like I said, I'm trying to catch up...but give me the cliff's note version)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Love you too!

What's wrong today? (I mean I'll read it hopefully, like I said, I'm trying to catch up...but give me the cliff's note version)

This may be one time the cliff's notes just won't cut it. :rolleyes:
Read when you have the time.

dandaman

Interesting... I'd heard we might get a few severe storms out of this system, but had seen rotation in the satellite. Adding to that, we're now under a tornado watch, with storms developing in intensity faster by the minute. Hmm... no soccer tonight, I'm guessing. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Looks like a day for sharing. . .
Okay here goes. . .
I have a speech disorder. It's called Tremor Disorder. It's neurological and causes my voice to sound trembly. It also causes words to break, for instance a simple one syllable word could sound broken into 2 syllables. It also doesn't allow me to have much power behind my speech so talking to a group is not easy.
I've been this way since I was 13 (a great age to be suddenly different) when my voice just simply changed from one day to the next. It has affected my life in more ways than I can tell you. My biggest enemy, by far is the phone. I hate it with a passion and avoid using it at all costs.
Please don't feel sorry for me. There are worse things. I've lived with this a long time and deal with it okay.
But here's the thing, the really big thing that none of you knew till now. You never knew how much it meant to me to be able to just talk to you so easily. To talk and not have my difficulty be the first thing that you notice about me. You wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you. That has been so amazing to me I can't even begin to tell you.
Wow.
This has been hard. Really hard.
But I'm glad I finally told you.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! I am glad you shared with us! It doesn't change my opinion one iota except to think that you are even stronger than I thought originally :) MJ's Uncle Adam has a speech impediment too, it doesn't faze us at all! Big Hugs!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Interesting... I'd heard we might get a few severe storms out of this system, but had seen rotation in the satellite. Adding to that, we're now under a tornado watch, with storms developing in intensity faster by the minute. Hmm... no soccer tonight, I'm guessing. :lol:

Time to batten down those hatches again!
What are hatches anyway?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Funny, I never noticed that! :p

:lookaroun

ElectionNightFeverXL.jpg

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Bonny, Bunny and Samantha (Hi Girlfriend, by the way!)
Thanks for sharing.
You made it so much easier for me to finally do it, too.

You're welcome :)

It was hard for me to do too, but you all deserved the truth and now I know that when I need support you'll know what's going on.....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I LOVE YOU!!!!! I am glad you shared with us! It doesn't change my opinion one iota except to think that you are even stronger than I thought originally :) MJ's Uncle Adam has a speech impediment too, it doesn't faze us at all! Big Hugs!

Thank you, Bonny honey!
Nothing you could tell me about you could change anything, either.
(Although your excitement over the Boobah DVD almost made me rethink that.) :lookaroun

I LOVE YOU TO PIECES! :kiss:

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Time to batten down those hatches again!
What are hatches anyway?

According to last night's "Lost" season finale... they're mysterious experiments that make lost of noise and apocalyptic happenings. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom