MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
I feel for ya. Marc's car is rattling, shifting out of gear, and making grinding noises... and there's no way we can afford a new one until he starts his new job. I do worry about him driving on the highways and in the city with it.

How old is his truck?

It's a 98 - but the expensive part is that it's a heavy duty 3500 - everything is pricey witth these big trucks...

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
It's a 98 - but the expensive part is that it's a heavy duty 3500 - everything is pricey witth these big trucks...

Marc's is a 97, but he's got over 110,000 miles on it. His little Geo served him well... now all i've got to do is get his head out of the clouds and have him get something sensible... He wants a convertible!

maggiegrace1

Good Morning everyone... Hope you all have a great day!... Bonny, Hope youu have a good Dr visit... Things will get better soon Bonny.....:)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
LOL! Hey dot! :) We're doing okay... just found out that Jay's truck needs a new clutch... for $1,500.00 not to mention a water pump and some other thingie - bringing the total to over 2K... so that's our main concern this morning... but we'll figure it out - we always do...

Morning Jess, yikes....prayers and pixie dust coming your way.......

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
the princess bed popped? :eek: I do like the new digs though. Very groovy.

yeah, the foot board did, on a seam and since the bed is discontinued we can't just buy a new one and cannibalize for parts

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning everyone... Hope you all have a great day!... Bonny, Hope youu have a good Dr visit... Things will get better soon Bonny.....:)

The visit didn't happen....sigh, he was three patients behind and I couldn't wait since Andrew has to get to work, so I rescheduled for June 13 and will have him call and send in the order for my blood tests since I have to get it tested regularly being on Lithium......

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Speaking of the Dr......one thing he did tell me was that I shouldn't keep things a secret from my friends....I am not sure if I told any of you, so here goes...the reason I have had to go to the dr is that I have Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar disorder with a tendency towards mixed mania/depression and I have generalized Anxiety Disorder with OCD tendencies.....

So. There it is.....

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Speaking of the Dr......one thing he did tell me was that I shouldn't keep things a secret from my friends....I am not sure if I told any of you, so here goes...the reason I have had to go to the dr is that I have Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar disorder with a tendency towards mixed mania/depression and I have generalized Anxiety Disorder with OCD tendencies.....

So. There it is.....

Well I am glad you are sharing that with us... I am not exactly sure what it all is though.. I may have to look some of it up...I know anxiety disorder and ocd..i think alot of people have some ocd..but I dont know what the other is..We are all here for you and you know you can share anything with us and we will never judge you.. we love you and are here for you..:)

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Well I am glad you are sharing that with us... I am not exactly sure what it all is though.. I may have to look some of it up...I know anxiety disorder and ocd..i think alot of people have some ocd..but I dont know what the other is..We are all here for you and you know you can share anything with us and we will never judge you.. we love you and are here for you..:)

Well said.:sohappy:

And if we're all coming out of the disorder closet, I've got ADD. :lol:

We love you, and it really doesn't matter to us what's going on. We'll still be here :wave:

MSTINKHERBELL01

Bonny,
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much. Seriously, I know it's hard. I have OCD and it's so very misunderstood at times by people on the outside looking in. I love you and I'm always here for you.

Your Homegirl,
Sam

P.S. I miss you and Mj!:(

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Well said.:sohappy:

And if we're all coming out of the disorder closet, I've got ADD. :lol:

We love you, and it really doesn't matter to us what's going on. We'll still be here :wave:

Looks like a day for sharing. . .
Okay here goes. . .
I have a speech disorder. It's called Tremor Disorder. It's neurological and causes my voice to sound trembly. It also causes words to break, for instance a simple one syllable word could sound broken into 2 syllables. It also doesn't allow me to have much power behind my speech so talking to a group is not easy.
I've been this way since I was 13 (a great age to be suddenly different) when my voice just simply changed from one day to the next. It has affected my life in more ways than I can tell you. My biggest enemy, by far is the phone. I hate it with a passion and avoid using it at all costs.
Please don't feel sorry for me. There are worse things. I've lived with this a long time and deal with it okay.
But here's the thing, the really big thing that none of you knew till now. You never knew how much it meant to me to be able to just talk to you so easily. To talk and not have my difficulty be the first thing that you notice about me. You wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you. That has been so amazing to me I can't even begin to tell you.
Wow.
This has been hard. Really hard.
But I'm glad I finally told you.

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Looks like a day for sharing. . .
Okay here goes. . .
I have a speech disorder. It's called Tremor Disorder. It's neurological and causes my voice to sound trembly. It also causes words to break, for instance a simple one syllable word could sound broken into 2 syllables. It also doesn't allow me to have much power behind my speech so talking to a group is not easy.
I've been this way since I was 13 (a great age to be suddenly different) when my voice just simply changed from one day to the next. It has affected my life in more ways than I can tell you. My biggest enemy, by far is the phone. I hate it with a passion and avoid using it at all costs.
Please don't feel sorry for me. There are worse things. I've lived with this a long time and deal with it okay.
But here's the thing, the really big thing that none of you knew till now. You never knew how much it meant to me to be able to just talk to you so easily. To talk and not have my difficulty be the first thing that you notice about me. You wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you. That has been so amazing to me I can't even begin to tell you.
Wow.
This has been hard. Really hard.
But I'm glad I finally told you.

Dot... Thank you for sharing....I am sure that was hard to do. But Like I told Bonny, We are not here to judge,I consider us all friends..more like family..and I know that I am fairly new here and I have not known all of you as long as the others have..and I am sure thats why some are still not sure of me, but I love all of you very much and I feel like I have known you guys forever.and No matter what problems or illness's anyone has,does not matter to me..because I like you for who you are,and not for what you look like or what problems you have..To me ..you are just my friend.:kiss:

I think you sound wonderful....:)

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Dot... Thank you for sharing....I am sure that was hard to do. But Like I told Bonny, We are not here to judge,I consider us all friends..more like family..and I know that I am fairly new here and I have not known all of you as long as the others have..and I am sure thats why some are still not sure of me, but I love all of you very much and I feel like I have known you guys forever.and No matter what problems or illness's anyone has,does not matter to me..because I like you for who you are,and not for what you look like or what problems you have..To me ..you are just my friend.:kiss:

I think you sound wonderful....:)

That made me cry!
It's the nicest thing, by far, that anyone has said to me in a long time.
Thank you so much, Dana!

Uponastar

Bonny, Bunny and Samantha (Hi Girlfriend, by the way!)
Thanks for sharing.
You made it so much easier for me to finally do it, too.

joanna71985

So is this a day for sharing deep, dark secrets? Well, I have one. I have Aspergers. I don't know all the symptoms, but I do not really like being around people (I like to hang out by myself mostly). I do like going out with people I know however. So I have hard times around strangers. Hopefully this won't be an issue when I start work.

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
So is this a day for sharing deep, dark secrets? Well, I have one. I have Aspergers. I don't know all the symptoms, but I do not really like being around people (I like to hang out by myself mostly). I do like going out with people I know however. So I have hard times around strangers. Hopefully this won't be an issue when I start work.

Hi Joanna!
Wow.
We certainly are a mixed bag here, aren't we?
I applaud you for not letting your condition stop you from persuing your dream of working at WDW.
I know you're going to do just fine!
Best of luck, honeybunch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom