MJ-Palooza!

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Not to mention my eighth grade teacher was a nun with no compassion whatsoever.
What is it with evil nuns? I thought it was supposed to be a compassionate calling.

Oh yes - a kick back to the Medieval times when the church was THE symbol of power and could scare people into letting them keep that power. I guess some people want the old ways back :lol:

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Thanks for the reply. Proving an educational day.

As an aside - I ran the spell checker, unsurprisingly "uponastar" is not in its dictionary. The first alternative suggestion is "Monastery's" . Possessive with the apostrophe, rather than plural. Don't know why, but it made me laugh :D

barnum42 said:
I have no big dark secrets or conditions.

I have no excuses - I can just be a plain old sometimes!

:lol:

You're making me laugh! :lol:
Bless you.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Well I am glad you are sharing that with us... I am not exactly sure what it all is though.. I may have to look some of it up...I know anxiety disorder and ocd..i think alot of people have some ocd..but I dont know what the other is..We are all here for you and you know you can share anything with us and we will never judge you.. we love you and are here for you..:)

Awwww, thanks!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Bonny,
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much. Seriously, I know it's hard. I have OCD and it's so very misunderstood at times by people on the outside looking in. I love you and I'm always here for you.

Your Homegirl,
Sam

P.S. I miss you and Mj!:(

Awwww, thanks Sweetie! So nice to see you here, we miss you too!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Nibbs, I'm a bit emotional today and your avatar set me off again!
You're getting really close to the big day! :)
oh Dot! Don't get upset...

I just wanted to find a different avatar b/c Idol wasn't on and that was the first thing I thought of.

maggiegrace1

Connor002 said:
What are these dark secrets people are reveling?
(I want to remember them for future blackmail)
:lookaroun

They are not really dark secrets..just things about them that they had not shared with us and were somewhat skeptical to do..but they have now....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom