MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Got to go for a long-overdue haircut. Have a great day all!
Bunny - hope you feel better, and Bonny - one step at a time! we all love ya'!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning! How is everyone today? I seemed to have picked up a weird stomach bug. I'm feeling kinda queasy. :hurl:

There's a lot of that going around.
Feel better, Bunny!

Wait.

Are you sure it's a stomach bug?

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I just used a gift certificate to order the COOLEST bed for MJ.... She sleeps in the living room so we can catch her seizures, etc....so we use blow up beds for her. Her current Princess one popped, so I just got her this one:

B0009JE7OC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I just used a gift certificate to order the COOLEST bed for MJ.... She sleeps in the living room so we can catch her seizures, etc....so we use blow up beds for her. Her current Princess one popped, so I just got her this one:

Wow!
The Princess will be riding (and sleeping) in style!
Nice going, Mom!

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Good morning Jess and Lizzie! :wave:
How are our Southern Belles this morning?

LOL! Hey dot! :) We're doing okay... just found out that Jay's truck needs a new clutch... for $1,500.00 not to mention a water pump and some other thingie - bringing the total to over 2K... so that's our main concern this morning... but we'll figure it out - we always do...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

the princess bed popped? :eek: I do like the new digs though. Very groovy.

Uponastar

jesserin said:
LOL! Hey dot! :) We're doing okay... just found out that Jay's truck needs a new clutch... for $1,500.00 not to mention a water pump and some other thingie - bringing the total to over 2K... so that's our main concern this morning... but we'll figure it out - we always do...[/quote]

That's the spirit! :)
Cars. . . a necessary evil! :fork:

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
LOL! Hey dot! :) We're doing okay... just found out that Jay's truck needs a new clutch... for $1,500.00 not to mention a water pump and some other thingie - bringing the total to over 2K... so that's our main concern this morning... but we'll figure it out - we always do...

I feel for ya. Marc's car is rattling, shifting out of gear, and making grinding noises... and there's no way we can afford a new one until he starts his new job. I do worry about him driving on the highways and in the city with it.

How old is his truck?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom