MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm still reading through the miles of posts I missed last night. So sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. It's such a scarey world out there! I feel so blessed that my kids are as good as they are.

Thanks Betty!
It was a shock and poor Stacey could barely talk on the phone.
Her list of lost friends is way too long for someone so young.
And these were kids who were all on an equal course at 14.
What happened?!!!
We are definitely blessed, Betty!
I'll never take that for granted!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
That's been her problem. :rolleyes:
She is so not enjoyable to watch.
Just my opinion McPheever fans!
I'm sure she'll be huge success and I expect I'll enjoy listening to her!
Just don't make me watch! :lookaroun
My feelings exactly!

On another note, I'm really feeling so sorry for Bonny. Wish I had a magic wand!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
My feelings exactly!

On another note, I'm really feeling so sorry for Bonny. Wish I had a magic wand!

Me too.
I wish so much I could do something.
I guess the most we have to offer is support.
I think that helps, but I know we all wish it could be more.

Nemo14

She just seems to have an unusually long streak of bad luck lately.

*whips up a batch of extra-potent Pixie Dust*

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So - any plans for the weekend, Dot?

Our complex pool opens this weekend. And that is always big doings.
It opens Saturday and to kick it off we have what is known as "Hot Dog Day". Our group of friends runs that. We cook the hot dogs and serve them to the residents. So that will be a busy day. The rest of the weekend will be spent at the pool.
Pool season here is amazing. It's like living at a resort all summer. I don't swim and have never been much of a pool person (And don't even mention swimsuit shopping to me. Did that yesterday! :eek: ) but it's nice to be with friends and just hang out and relax. We live in a great place!

How about you Betty?
What are you doing this weekend?

Nemo14

As always, I have to work all day Saturday, but other than that, no big plans. We want to get together with my brother's family (the ones we go to FL with in February) for a cookout, but we haven't made any definite plans yet. Our friends usually open their pool Memorial Day weekend, but it's been so blasted cold here that I'm not sure if they're going to do that now or wait a week.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I see the Boobahs are still here this morninng.
Someone make them go away.
Please. :lookaroun

MJ saw them and wanted to hug them and cried (again) when I told her they weren't bon TV anymore.......:(

DisneyBunny

Morning all!

What's this? Boobahs? Aaaack! :eek:

Those things are freaky! If you think they look scary from the pictures, then whatever you do, don't watch the show. It nearly had me curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
As always, I have to work all day Saturday, but other than that, no big plans. We want to get together with my brother's family (the ones we go to FL with in February) for a cookout, but we haven't made any definite plans yet. Our friends usually open their pool Memorial Day weekend, but it's been so blasted cold here that I'm not sure if they're going to do that now or wait a week.

It's been cool here, too.
But luckily it's supposed to warm up well into the 80s all weekend.
And one of our 2 pools is heated. So that will be really nice!
Well, whatever you wind up doing, Betty, enjoy! :)

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
It's been cool here, too.
But luckily it's supposed to warm up well into the 80s all weekend.
And one of our 2 pools is heated. So that will be really nice!
Well, whatever you wind up doing, Betty, enjoy! :)
A heated pool! That sounds great. Of course, I would want it heated to bath-water temps!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
My feelings exactly!

Me too...... my teeth still hurt so much...I have to go to the crzy doctor in a few, so I can't even take any pain pills right now....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
She just seems to have an unusually long streak of bad luck lately.

*whips up a batch of extra-potent Pixie Dust*

My entire life seems to be a string of bad luck, like Mary says if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
My entire life seems to be a string of bad luck, like Mary says if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.....

Well... You have us, you have an adorable daughter, a hard-working husband who cares about the two of you... that's got to count for something, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom