MJ-Palooza!

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I thought it was Pepridge Farm.:lookaroun

When Jesus said that the fisherman would have plenty of fish, they didn't exactly expect what they really got.

B0003298IU.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:lookaroun

jesserin

Hey guys! It's all my favorite boys together! :) LOL! :kiss:'s all around! ;)

EDIT: oh and hey dana and maggie!! two of my favorite girls as well! :kiss:

jesserin

shopping was great! Bath and Body Works just started a huge sale - so i cleaned up this morning ;)

Then we went to Ann Taylor and White House Black Market... got some cute things! :)

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
shopping was great! Bath and Body Works just started a huge sale - so i cleaned up this morning ;)

Then we went to Ann Taylor and White House Black Market... got some cute things! :)

I love Ann Taylor..Dont know the other place though

Hey Freddy!:)

DisneyBunny

I ran out to the store to get something I need for dinner, and I left my big binder of coupons in my grocery cart in front of the store. I realized I left it as I was pulling out of the parking lot, but by the time I pulled back in and parked... it was gone. Somebody took my coupon book! :cry: I checked Lost n Found but nobody had turned it in yet. I'm hoping a kind someone does. Who would steal a little coupon binder? I've spent hours clipping, organizing and sorting my coupons...

I feel so stupid for leaving it. :brick:

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
I ran out to the store to get something I need for dinner, and I left my big binder of coupons in my grocery cart in front of the store. I realized I left it as I was pulling out of the parking lot, but by the time I pulled back in and parked... it was gone. Somebody took my coupon book! :cry: I checked Lost n Found but nobody had turned it in yet. I'm hoping a kind someone does. Who would steal a little coupon binder? I've spent hours clipping, organizing and sorting my coupons...

I feel so stupid for leaving it. :brick:

Awww..That sucks...I have one too and I would be mad too...:(
Dont feel stupid..it was an accident..Im sorry...:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom