MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Got all my errands done for today. Tupperware, ASL dictionary, pin maker packed. One load of laundry done. Bonny are you any good at pinning hems. I have some pants I need to shorten and could do it while I am visitng but they have to be pinned. Need to buy new black shoes for my test. Maybe stop at West Marine tomorrow. My daughter has mine now. We fit the same size.

Yes

We need to to go look for blue and purple croc knockoffs for me and MJ I never was able to find them. MJ also needs water shoes (preferably before we go to Typhoon Lagoon)

BTW, Andrew has been calling you Mom...he's never even done that with my mom!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Yes

We need to to go look for blue and purple croc knockoffs for me and MJ I never was able to find them. MJ also needs water shoes (preferably before we go to Typhoon Lagoon)

BTW, Andrew has been calling you Mom...he's never even done that with my mom!
Interesting that Andrew is calling me Mom. I finally have a son :)
Its raining, Its pouring the old man is snoring. How's the weather up there? I will bring my blue and purple crocs. We are looking for Navy ones for Sprite for Interlochen. I gave her my khaki and the black ones. She says they are so comfortable after working all day on her feet. I swear she hasn't had them off since she tried them on. Have you tried payless? I got a pair there for me. Going to get Jim to put the first box in after the rain stops.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Interesting that Andrew is calling me Mom. I finally have a son :)
Its raining, Its pouring the old man is snoring. How's the weather up there? I will bring my blue and purple crocs. We are looking for Navy ones for Sprite for Interlochen. I gave her my khaki and the black ones. She says they are so comfortable after working all day on her feet. I swear she hasn't had them off since she tried them on. Have you tried payless? I got a pair there for me. Going to get Jim to put the first box in after the rain stops.

Nope, not yet....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom