MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Awww..That sucks...I have one too and I would be mad too...:(
Dont feel stupid..it was an accident..Im sorry...:kiss:

It seems like such a silly little thing. But those coupons add up! I take the amount I saved on each grocery bill and put that towards our vacation fund. Every little penny counts... and now it looks like I've got to start from scratch.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Those are good.
I'm working my way through a bag of Pepperidge Farm Milanos. :slurp:
They're in the cabinet calling my name now.
I'm ignoring them . . . till later.

My favorites

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
It seems like such a silly little thing. But those coupons add up! I take the amount I saved on each grocery bill and put that towards our vacation fund. Every little penny counts... and now it looks like I've got to start from scratch.

Its not a silly thing..It does add up and it was yours....
I understand...I do it every sunday..sit and clip the coupons...
Whoever found it should have turned it in..That was dumb...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Jess

Sorry about your coupons Krystyna (((hug)))

My friend Sue was out in DL this weekend and was pin trading for MJ and has "a big bag of pins" for MJ. She's bringing them over tomorrow!!!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
True and I love each and every one of you for that, you have no idea how much it means to me. Every weekend we truly get people that just can't deal with her, it sucks :( It makes me sad. We've had to start making sure that in the Wheelchair section at parades they only put adults next to us so that she doens't hit a kid and upset them and their parents :(
Well we can solve that while we are there. You, MJ, then me. We know what to expect.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
That only works while you're here though Nana :( Fortunately the CM's have been good about not putting kids next to her.

Hugs Krystyna

I'll read it after MJ goes to bed Danny

My wrist still hurts, I am not liking this....

talkinghands

Got all my errands done for today. Tupperware, ASL dictionary, pin maker packed. One load of laundry done. Bonny are you any good at pinning hems. I have some pants I need to shorten and could do it while I am visitng but they have to be pinned. Need to buy new black shoes for my test. Maybe stop at West Marine tomorrow. My daughter has mine now. We fit the same size.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom