MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
We need to convince Jim that you need to come for a visit in August too :) Especially since you won't be here in September.
I know. We both need to convince him about that. Especially since I am going to LAke Yale at the end of September. Maybe we can stop by then as well.

figmentmom

Nemo14 said:
It's just running so slowly - it's driving me nuts. I think my son may have downloaded something last night that's messing things up.

Does he visit a lot of music web sites? Sometimes that comes with ALL kinds of stuff attached! :eek:

talkinghands

Well we ended up cancelling sign language tonight. It is pouring and the students live in Homestead which is a 30 minute drive in good weather. Her car is not in the best shape. Better safe than sorry.
Next class will be the first Sunday in July.
So I'm home and will be on and off line. Need to print a couple of pictures of my daughter for the graduation celebration next week at church. She graduated from Kent State University with 2 Masters degrees. One in Viola performance and one in conducting.

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Well we ended up cancelling sign language tonight. It is pouring and the students live in Homestead which is a 30 minute drive in good weather. Her car is not in the best shape. Better safe than sorry.
Next class will be the first Sunday in July.
So I'm home and will be on and off line. Need to print a couple of pictures of my daughter for the graduation celebration next week at church. She graduated from Kent State University with 2 Masters degrees. One in Viola performance and one in conducting.

Hi Lisbet! :wave:
You must be a very proud mom!
Two Masters! What an accomplishment!

figmentmom

talkinghands said:
Need to print a couple of pictures of my daughter for the graduation celebration next week at church. She graduated from Kent State University with 2 Masters degrees. One in Viola performance and one in conducting.

Congratulations!!! :sohappy:

talkinghands

Uponastar said:
Hi Lisbet! :wave:
You must be a very proud mom!
Two Masters! What an accomplishment!
Yes very proud especially since she graduated with a straight As. Magna ______ Laude. Yikes she is smart. She may go for a PhD if she can swing it financially. So far she has not had to pay for one dime of college. All scholarships. She's my oldest. Her sister is also a violist and wants to be a music teacher.

Fantasmic!329

Hi.

Congratulations Lisa!! What a great thing!

And here I am stressing over the 1st 1/2 of my Spanish Final Exam, and I indirectly know someone who is graduating with two masters!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I ordered it from Amazon and I can't find a number anywehre, I am so sad, I don't have the $$ to buy another one, this sucks

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thunder storm happening....

When we were in the parks this weekend in a storm and I realized that she has a huge piece of metal sticking straight up on her wheelchair, yikes!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Well, I processed a return request, but I'll call the company tomorrow and see if they can send me a new one or I have to go through Amazon....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom