MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Well, returning it doesn't work, they don't have that item in stock anymore, I tried calling Toys R Us, apparently we can return it there, but the lady in the main office said it's not in her computer, the local TRU is closed and so is the manufacturer..... :cry:

Oh and you wouldn't belieeve how hard it's pouring here....

jesserin

bonny - i'm curious - is there a reason that she needs to sleep in an inflatable bed? is there any way you could put a twin on the floor and get some princess sheets?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
No, we have to be able to move it every morning and night, we can't have her bed in the middle of the living room everyday.

Nana, it's not those, she needs one with sides or she falls out (as evidenced by her falling out of my bed friday)

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
No, we have to be able to move it every morning and night, we can't have her bed in the middle of the living room everyday.

Nana, it's not those, she needs one with sides or she falls out (as evidenced by her falling out of my bed friday)
Guess I will have to keep looking or we can hit Walmart when I arrive and see if they have any that will work. If not there is one I can order that should be ok for her but it is not a pretty one.
http://www.gentleair.com/ Look at the child's bed

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Well, the folks at MK are getting soaked....

Talking to myself again, sigh....

I took my crazy drugs, really I did

Stop that kind of talk!
You will at the very least get the credit for the bed and, if you can't get the same one, you'll find another one. You can handle this. Deep breaths. Put your thoughts in order. And vent to us all you want. But stop being hard on yourself.
Imom orders!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Just last week Mary.

I know Lisa, but you know how attached she gets to things :( She's really upset.

My thoughts are in order, I just hate it when things don't work out for MJ, she had a hard day yesterday, was sick today and now her new bed is broken :(

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
Just last week Mary.

I know Lisa, but you know how attached she gets to things :( She's really upset.

My thoughts are in order, I just hate it when things don't work out for MJ, she had a hard day yesterday, was sick today and now her new bed is broken :(

Did you say that you can return it to the nearest Toys'r'Us? I know that's a huge pain, but that might be the quickest solution for MJ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom