MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

Im sure..I am great with kids..and i have worked with special kids before..so Im sure it will be fine..Ya'll may get sick of me....me and Drew are easy going and just like to have fun...

Why would people get sick of spending time with MJ anyway..:(

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Betty!

As far as kicking back, I'll try, though with Nana's pending arrival, I really do have to clean :(

I also really, really need to get MJ's website done....
You don't have to clean for me. I'm not picky and you know it. Take care of yourself first. Do you have a good ASL dictionary? LMK.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Well, she hits, kicks, has meltdowns....many adults think she's a brat and that I just give in to her too much....the reality is that I have to save my arguments for things that matter, so I do give in to what she wants on the small stuff...she pretty much rules anytime we spend at WDW, we call it the MJ touring plan.

Kids just don't understand her, and don't understand why we have to do what she wants...

She's very loving too, she just doesn't understand the difference between the kinds of touches, she's as likely to hug you as she is to hit you.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
No I don't have a good ASL discitonary, mine is only so-so.

I do need to do at least some cleaning for you, like the bathroom....

Oh and hi Nana

maggiegrace1

Well I understand her..and She can hit me or hug me..I know she does not know the difference..and I would never consider her a brat..I teach 3 yr olds..(when i work)...and I have been bit and hit and spit on...and they have no special needs so i will be fine...

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO! Are you sure? Most people can't stand ot spend very much time with MJ....and I'm a little neurotic myself...
You are not neurotic and MJ is a sweetheart really. It is just that people don't understand and try to butt in where it is none of their business. We all have our meltdowns. You haven't seen me freak yet in a crowd in the dark. Not nice.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Okay :) I'm thinking that for the 2 days we *know* we'll be able to be with you (Thu and Fri) we go to MK and MGM. We'll be able to do some special stuff with the girls there and some of my favorite photographers are at those parks for good pics of the girls :)

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Okay :) I'm thinking that for the 2 days we *know* we'll be able to be with you (Thu and Fri) we go to MK and MGM. We'll be able to do some special stuff with the girls there and some of my favorite photographers are at those parks for good pics of the girls :)

That sounds great to me...I love those parks...:)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
You are not neurotic and MJ is a sweetheart really. It is just that people don't understand and try to butt in where it is none of their business. We all have our meltdowns. You haven't seen me freak yet in a crowd in the dark. Not nice.

Thanks Nana

I haven't seen you freak out in a crowd because we don't go into crowds! Something about three people who don't do well in crowds... :p

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
No I don't have a good ASL discitonary, mine is only so-so.

I do need to do at least some cleaning for you, like the bathroom....

Oh and hi Nana
Well, I will bring you one because I have duplicates of several. Bought when I forgot I had that one. Mind like a sieve sometimes.
Got a pep talk from my other interpreter today. Told me to relax and let it go in my ears and out my hands. I guess also in my eyes and out my mouth which for me is harder. If I don't pass, I'll just take it again until I do. I'm stubborn as hell when it comes to things I love.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks for the books :) That is a good attitude to have. I wish I could take a class, but with no one to sit MJ I'm out of luck... Guess it's books and videos for me.

maggiegrace1

Ok ladies..The missy waits..she is hungry..i will be on a lil bit later..Bonny we will discuss this again..Like I sadid whatvever is good for me..Im excited now!!!1..See ya'll in a bit..Hugs..

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks for the books :) That is a good attitude to have. I wish I could take a class, but with no one to sit MJ I'm out of luck... Guess it's books and videos for me.
We'll practice while I am up there. OK I can teach you as well as bring some videos in ASL for us to watch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom