MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Just last week Mary.

I know Lisa, but you know how attached she gets to things :( She's really upset.

My thoughts are in order, I just hate it when things don't work out for MJ, she had a hard day yesterday, was sick today and now her new bed is broken :(
I know she is disappointed but would the other one work and we would fancy it up with special sheets and her own fleece blankie if you can't get this one replaced. Just thinking ahead if the worst happens. She can't just sleep on the floor.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yes they did Freddy.

It is Mary, but since it's only 12.50 that means it's on clearnace, so they may not have it at the end of the week......

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nana, we can try. We need something with sides. We can go look when you get here Wed if we haven't found a solution. I am not even going to attempt this alone.

Fantasmic!329

figmentmom said:
Lucky you! :)
I graduate 8th grade on that date, so I don't have to go back after the 15th. The rest of the school does. Heehee! :lol: :lookaroun

My mom's kids get out the 14th, she gets out the 15th.

I'm going back to school on the 16th to help my LA teacher pack her room. Asbestos was found, so all the flooring has to be replaced, so all the rooms have to be completely empty. Quite a task!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom