MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
The diapers are perfect, right size and brand, you saved us about 45 bucks Which seems like a small thing, but it's 1/6th of Andrew's paycheck, so it's a huge thing to us....we are on a waiting list of 11,000 people to get help with things like diapers...sigh.

The purse is really cute, it's soft and fuzzy and MJ loves Belle :) It's just the right size for her pins that she trades, so I'll put those in there :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:) We can't do restaurants much because of MJ's tube, so it's best for us to hang out with you guys on days you don't have ADR's :)

maggiegrace1

Thats fine..we will be there from the 3rd to the 10th..so plenty of time..I want to spend as much time as we can.....We will not make many..maggie will be older and she has the tube too..unless its gone already...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Andrew is off on Thu and Fri, he can take some other days off if we give hime some notice, how much time do you think you want (can stand) to spend with me? We can make some loose plans

maggiegrace1

I can stand lots of time with you guys..whatever you want we can do it....We never really have plans ..we just do whatever..So what Mj wants to do ..we will do..Im up to all of it..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom