MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Danny! New pics in my album...including one of MJ's new treasures....a friend brought her HM wallpaper, a piece of gold from PotC and a gem from JC....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I think the next step would be to find a doctor who will just pull them.
Start calling some oral surgeons, explain your situation and tell them you need to take the cheapest way out.
Do it Bonny.

yeah.....sigh.....:(

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

Really Bonny, you can do this.
Two ways:
Get out the yellow pages and start calling.
or
Go on the internet and email every oral surgeon in the area and explain the situation.
Someone has to come up with a plan that will work for you.
Wish I was there.

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Carrying over from the pet discussion in the last thread: It may surprise you to know that I'm a cat person, myself. :lookaroun :eek: :lookaroun

Yay for another cat person! :sohappy:
Do you have a cat, Daniel?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Really Bonny, you can do this.
Two ways:
Get out the yellow pages and start calling.
or
Go on the internet and email every oral surgeon in the area and explain the situation.
Someone has to come up with a plan that will work for you.
Wish I was there.

Me too, I just don't have the energy for this.....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

I know it's tough, but you've handled things like this before. If anyone can find a way to get it done, you can! We all believe in you, and are counting on you to take care of yourself. It'll work out! :wave:

dandaman

:kiss:'s for Bonny

Dot: Nope, never have owned a cat... everyone else in the house has allergies. Soon as I move out, though... ;)

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I know it's tough, but you've handled things like this before. If anyone can find a way to get it done, you can! We all believe in you, and are counting on you to take care of yourself. It'll work out! :wave:

Ditto. Well said, Bunny!
Bonny, take it one step at a time.
Why don't you try coming up with a brief email message that tells your story and try emailing some dentists?
If you don't get any positive responses, then you can resort to the phone.
At least emailing doesn't take a lot of energy.
I know I sound bossy.
I don't meant to.
But you can't let this go.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
The dentists office just called, the dentist is out today, the office manager is going to talk with the head dentist and my dentist and try to come up with a solution, if they can't I guess they are going to find one who will just pull the teeth.....but now I have to wait some more......

maggiegrace1

That email thing sounds like a great idea Bonny... Im going to look up some Dentists in your area and see if I can find any that may be able to help..whether with payment plans or whatever...I wish i was there too help you too...

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
The dentists office just called, the dentist is out today, the office manager is going to talk with the head dentist and my dentist and try to come up with a solution, if they can't I guess they are going to find one who will just pull the teeth.....but now I have to wait some more......

i hope they can figure something out... SOON!!!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

At least that's a start.
Try to hang in there.
(Where is that huggie smilie?)
Oh well, ((HUGS)) :kiss:

maggiegrace1

love0028.gif

Here you go.. Group Hug!!!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Dana, how'd Maggie's PT go?

Great... She is geting really strong and is reaching for more stuff now... Has excellent head control and is in the 5-6 month range... right where she should be... She is 9 months tommorow..6 months adjusted age...(what she should be):)

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Great... She is geting really strong and is reaching for more stuff now... Has excellent head control and is in the 5-6 month range... right where she should be... She is 9 months tommorow..6 months adjusted age...(what she should be):)

That's wonderful news!
Good for her! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom