MJ-Palooza!

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
if they can't I guess they are going to find one who will just pull the teeth.....but now I have to wait some more......
I know someone that went the road of pulling all the teeth and replacing them with false ones, rather than try to repair them. It worked out well for her.

Nemo14

Still trying to catch up with all that I missed in less than 24 hours!
Let's see: - Dot, I had to tape AI since DS' spring concert was last night, but I watched it twice today. I think Taylor was great, and Katherine, as much as she annoys me, did a good job on Over the Rainbow. The final 2 songs were just awful - who writes that junk anyway?!!!!
Bunny - Your cats are beautiful, but I don't know how you got them to all sit still like that!
Bonny - You know we all love you, so listen to the advise you've been given. I know there's an answer for your situation - you just have to keep trying. Wish I could be of more help. :kiss:

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
I know someone that went the road of pulling all the teeth and replacing them with false ones, rather than try to repair them. It worked out well for her.

But thats the problem, she can't find anyone who is willing to do that. :(

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
But thats the problem, she can't find anyone who is willing to do that. :(

That just seems so silly. They're your teeth, and if you want to get them yanked, it should be your right to do so. Not removing them because they can be saved seems hypocritical when you're leaving your patient in pain. It's ridiculous. :mad:

It's insane to have a problem like that. Poor thing.

talkinghands

DisneyBunny said:
Just because I can, here's a pic of all 4 of my babies from two years ago. It's not the best shot - getting 4 cats to stay in one place long enough to take a picture is impossible!

From top to bottom:

Gandalf the Grey
Phoenix
James Bond
Jinx

47b6db05b3127cce89d92ece46f800000015108AZtGrVi2bNf
We have a Gandalf the Grey as well. Also Breeze, Winnie, and Loki. Plus a dog named Charcoal.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I'd have to glue velcro to Thelma's paws to get her to sit still like that!

That picture is from when they were only a year old, so they were still kittens at that point. It amazes me that I even got that one pic. I have tried to duplicate it recently, but have failed miserably.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
That picture is from when they were only a year old, so they were still kittens at that point. It amazes me that I even got that one pic. I have tried to duplicate it recently, but have failed miserably.
Perhaps you should try the velcro thing.....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks for all the support, you're right, it is stupid....

I have spent the day on the phone....very discouraging.....

I called my dentist back, they are going to call me back tomorrow or another day :rolleyes

I called Apria to order MJ's supplies only to dsicover that someone has changed the date of my deliveries...the last two times the local office has called they have screwed it up, so I asked for the regional office ONLY to handle it from now on

I called the Office for Persons with Disabilites, they are putting us on the list for Respite, behavioral help, and help with diapers....BUT the waiting list is 11,000 people...sigh....

I called the office that deals with Adoption Assistance to see if there is ANY way MJ qualifies, no call back....

I called MJ's and my case worker at Cigna.....UGH

I called a number of a friend of my MIL's (don't want to use her because I don't want MIL to have ANY onfo about MJ unless *I* give it to her.....

I need to call the school district and enroll MJ and then have the argument with them since I am homeschooling......

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it ever end?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom