MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Well, I still have teeth issues.....we are considering dropping me from Andrew's insurance to get medicaid for me so that all of my bills (incl dentist) are paid for...it would REALLY help our finances to not have my copays and prescrition bills anymore...but we need to find out the income level.....

I did go to the store and get my favorite treat since I had the worst day ever yesterday....

Oh and out friend Nick who was over last night... he brought MJ some NEAT treasures....

a pice of wallpaper from the HM, a pice of treasure from the temple on the JC and a pice of gold from the PotC....

What's your favorite treat?

And how cool about the treasures! I'd kill for some Pirate Gold! :eek:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
aww... I hope you guys qualify - that would certainly help out!

what's your favorite treat?

That is awsome! Wow! you'll have to frame those or something! Those really are treasures!!!

seedless watermelon, one of the few things I can actually still eat....I can eat a whole one in a day or two :eek: I used to live in farm country in Fresno, CA and Andrew bought them 10 at a time, the fruit stand gave them to him at a buck a pop since we bought so many

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
seedless watermelon, one of the few things I can actually still eat....I can eat a whole one in a day or two :eek: I used to live in farm country in Fresno, CA and Andrew bought them 10 at a time, the fruit stand gave them to him at a buck a pop since we bought so many

YUMMY!!! nothing screams summer like a good seedless watermelon! wow... I think i need to go get one for dinner... that sounds soooo yummy!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
LOL... yes - we crazy's often think alike... :lol: J/K!

scary how true that is.....

Note to self: I REALLY needto buy MJ Barbie Mermaidia sometime...she is watching it for the 10th time with a pillowcase on her legs pretending to be a mermaid....

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
scary how true that is.....

Note to self: I REALLY needto buy MJ Barbie Mermaidia sometime...she is watching it for the 10th time with a pillowcase on her legs pretending to be a mermaid....

that is soooo cute! :)

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Well, obviously I wouldn't kill Bonny, MJ or Andrew... but I might have to hold her friend hostage! :lookaroun

:lol:

Haunted Mansion wallpaper!! :eek:

:lookaroun

What's your plan Bunny?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Okay, I'll take a pic of the treasure, in the meantime there are 5 new pics of us in my album in the photo gallery.....

Uponastar

jesserin said:
We wants the treasure! We wants the treasure!

(or was it the red head?) ;)

I'll take the treasure!

Gotta go guys. Real world calls!
Nice chatting this morning.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Talk to you later! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom