MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks for all the support, you're right, it is stupid....

I have spent the day on the phone....very discouraging.....

I called my dentist back, they are going to call me back tomorrow or another day :rolleyes

I called Apria to order MJ's supplies only to dsicover that someone has changed the date of my deliveries...the last two times the local office has called they have screwed it up, so I asked for the regional office ONLY to handle it from now on

I called the Office for Persons with Disabilites, they are putting us on the list for Respite, behavioral help, and help with diapers....BUT the waiting list is 11,000 people...sigh....

I called the office that deals with Adoption Assistance to see if there is ANY way MJ qualifies, no call back....

I called MJ's and my case worker at Cigna.....UGH

I called a number of a friend of my MIL's (don't want to use her because I don't want MIL to have ANY onfo about MJ unless *I* give it to her.....

I need to call the school district and enroll MJ and then have the argument with them since I am homeschooling......

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it ever end?

Bonny......I am so so sorry that you are going through this... It seems like everything is happening at once......i hope things work out soon... What size diapers does she wear?

maggiegrace1

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not as bad as Bonny. Love you and am praying for you, Bon. :kiss: :kiss:
I feel bad complaining now.
But, I really don't feel good. Bad headache, and the chills. :(

Oh freddy, I hope you feel better soon sweetie...:)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not as bad as Bonny. Love you and am praying for you, Bon. :kiss: :kiss:
I feel bad complaining now.
But, I really don't feel good. Bad headache, and the chills. :(

Oh no.
Why are so many people sick at this time of year?
So many people I know have come down with something or other that seems to be flu related.
In May?
Do you have a fever Freddy?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Size 6 right now Dana.....The Huggies Night ones....since she eats at night only, she toilets all night.....

I'll try Dot, but I am not sure how easy that will be....it feels like 10.5 the apocolypse

Thank You Freddy Sweetie, I am sooo sorry you are feeling badly....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Size 6 right now Dana.....The Huggies Night ones....since she eats at night only, she toilets all night.....

I'll try Dot, but I am not sure how easy that will be....it feels like 10.5 the apocolypse

Thank You Freddy Sweetie, I am sooo sorry you are feeling badly....

Today it does.
But it won't forever.
Try to tackle one thing at a time.

maggiegrace1

I have like a shed full of diapers someone had given us in all sizes.. im going to go through them... and if we have those I will send them to you....

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Oh no.
So many people I know have come down with something or other that seems to be flu related.
In May?
Not sure.

EDIT: Got to get going. TTFN. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
I have like a shed full of diapers someone had given us in all sizes.. im going to go through them... and if we have those I will send them to you....

Thanks, that would really help a lot :)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not sure.

You should find out.
And if you do, take something to bring it down.
That will help with the headache too.
Try to get some rest.
Feel better, honeybunch!

Bye Freddy, feel better!

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks for all the support, you're right, it is stupid....

I have spent the day on the phone....very discouraging.....

I called my dentist back, they are going to call me back tomorrow or another day :rolleyes

I called Apria to order MJ's supplies only to dsicover that someone has changed the date of my deliveries...the last two times the local office has called they have screwed it up, so I asked for the regional office ONLY to handle it from now on

I called the Office for Persons with Disabilites, they are putting us on the list for Respite, behavioral help, and help with diapers....BUT the waiting list is 11,000 people...sigh....

I called the office that deals with Adoption Assistance to see if there is ANY way MJ qualifies, no call back....

I called MJ's and my case worker at Cigna.....UGH

I called a number of a friend of my MIL's (don't want to use her because I don't want MIL to have ANY onfo about MJ unless *I* give it to her.....

I need to call the school district and enroll MJ and then have the argument with them since I am homeschooling......

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it ever end?

Bonny just a little note from me to say I am praying for you. It helped me yesterday with insurance for my DD so I could get her into the doc. I did get her an appointment for next Tues. morning. I will need the prayers and thoughts next week for this. There is a whole lot more to this story. When I feel like I can talk about it more I will let ya'll here aabout it. I would love to more out of this school distict if I could right now.
Bonny I sure hope you feel better soon.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
so they are huggies good nights.. or overnights.. size 6 or l-xl

They are the Huggies Supreme, but I'll take anything at this point, we are going broke buying diapers and all of the other medical stuff.....

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Oh no.
In May?

Our doctor explained that its because of the weather, it has extended the RSV season. :( Watch out for those little ones.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Bonny just a little note from me to say I am praying for you. It helped me yesterday with insurance for my DD so I could get her into the doc. I did get her an appointment for next Tues. morning. I will need the prayers and thoughts next week for this. There is a whole lot more to this story. When I feel like I can talk about it more I will let ya'll here aabout it. I would love to more out of this school distict if I could right now.
Bonny I sure hope you feel better soon.

Awww, thanks Susan and you guys are in my prayers always.....and I'm here if you need me, it helps me to listen to others to get out of my own stuff, so never feel I am too busy for you..... Giant Hugs and love!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Our doctor explained that its because of the weather, it has extended the RSV season. :( Watch out for those little ones.

MJ is *still* susceptible to that, I always have to be careful with her outside at the parks, it is one of the reasons I love her WC set up with the desk and canopy it makes it tough for kids to get too close to her....

She took that Synygex shots for three years.....that sucked

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yep, that bad.....

Atill need to watch that I have it on DVR (I watched the first one, so have to watch the 2nd one)

24 hours and 280 posts....impressive

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom