MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Popping back in just long enough to say thanks for the pics, Bonny!
Looks like MJ had quite a day!
Love Snow White and the Dwarfs with the Princess!
Bye!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Pics of Mermaid MJ and Treasre in my album......

awww those are great pics Bonny! :) So cute! (did Andrew get a haircut? It makes him look younger!) ;) LOL!

oh and Bye dot! :) hope you have a super day! It's been fun catching up!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:( It appears that a dental school will only cut the cost by 1/3 to 50%....siigh. I still can't afford that and Andrew makes too much money for me to qualify for medicaid....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
:( It appears that a dental school will only cut the cost by 1/3 to 50%....siigh. I still can't afford that and Andrew makes too much money for me to qualify for medicaid....

Sigh... Poor baby. Have you tried tying a string to them from a door handle? :lookaroun

*Hugs*

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Oh Bonny, sorry to hear that. But you can't live in agony forever. I'm afraid you're eventually going to have to do something. (Not what you want to hear, I'm sure, but it is more likely to be the truth.)

:(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Oh Bonny, sorry to hear that. But you can't live in agony forever. I'm afraid you're eventually going to have to do something. (Not what you want to hear, I'm sure, but it is more likely to be the truth.)

:(

I need to do something now, you are right, I can't be in agony forever....but what can I do? I just don't have the $$...we have no credit cards...lessthan 200 is checking and only 50 in savings.... you just can't get blood out of a rock....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
I need to do something now, you are right, I can't be in agony forever....but what can I do? I just don't have the $$...we have no credit cards...lessthan 200 is checking and only 50 in savings.... you just can't get blood out of a rock....
I totally understand...hopefully things will all work out. :(

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

Know any dentists you could seduce? :kiss:

I'm praying for you. Something'll come up.

dandaman

Carrying over from the pet discussion in the last thread: It may surprise you to know that I'm a cat person, myself. :lookaroun :eek: :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

I think the next step would be to find a doctor who will just pull them.
Start calling some oral surgeons, explain your situation and tell them you need to take the cheapest way out.
Do it Bonny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom