Mj 2.0!

Connor002

DisneyBunny said:
Uh oh... :lookaroun

Muwahahah!

DDM.JPG

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO! I forgot she had Pooh too Nana! Oh well, at least she hasn't pulled the ears off of those ones, I wonder if that is because she knows they are yours?
Maybe. But if she does don't worry about it. I can always replace them. Nana is not putting anymore stars on her wheelchair though. Learned my lesson with those. MJ is sure a strong kiddoe.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Bunny! No Irish food here (usually I make corned beef hash, but just not up to it) yesterday I made Fruited BBQ Chicken and rice, so that is what we'll have... I ma sort of a refrigerator cook, I rarely use recipes, just pull stuff our and throw it together, I rarely have things fail, I'm a pretty good cook....hmmm, I forget where I was going with this, so I'll stop talking... :lookaroun
No Irish food here either. Jim said I worked so hard this week he is taking me out to dinner. Probably will go to Pollo Tropical or Latin American Cafeteria so it will be Hispanic food for dinner. Maybe a Sandwich Cubano or Arroz con Pollo. I love to cook but Jim usually does it because by the time I get home I am exhausted and in pain from my arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Fibro and old arty suck!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nana, yes MJ is super strong...and today she is CRANKY! She's taken two naps and now has a wet washcloth on her head, she handed it to me and said *cold* which means put water on it. I wanna go out to dinner too!!! Waaaahhh. I hate it when MJ is so sick :( I don't feel that great either, but that doesn't bug me as much as MJ being sick.

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Nana, yes MJ is super strong...and today she is CRANKY! She's taken two naps and now has a wet washcloth on her head, she handed it to me and said *cold* which means put water on it. I wanna go out to dinner too!!! Waaaahhh. I hate it when MJ is so sick :( I don't feel that great either, but that doesn't bug me as much as MJ being sick.

I have an idea! Invite me down to Disney and I'll watch MJ for you, so then you two can go out for dinner!;) It's perfect. Poor MJ though. I hate being sick myself, so I can imagine how she feels.:( Feel better soon MJ! *HUGS*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom