Mj 2.0!

dandaman

I'm wearing green, but that's just by chance. I'm not out of my pyjamas yet. :lookaroun

Yes, I'm that lazy. :lol:

Might as well go get dressed now. Don't even know if I have any green shirts.

Pongo

dandaman said:
I'm wearing green, but that's just by chance. I'm not out of my pyjamas yet. :lookaroun

Yes, I'm that lazy. :lol:

Might as well go get dressed now. Don't even know if I have any green shirts.

Wait. Did you not have school today?

Pongo

dandaman said:
It's been March Break the whole week. :wave:

Oh. Well. That's fun.

I just took pictures of the St. Patrick's Day shirt I made last year (while I was wearing it... very hard to do). I'm gonna post it up here because it is one of my better works of genius, if I do say so myself.

jesserin

Pongo said:
Oh. Well. That's fun.

I just took pictures of the St. Patrick's Day shirt I made last year (while I was wearing it... very hard to do). I'm gonna post it up here because it is one of my better works of genius, if I do say so myself.

ohhh must see! must see! ;)

Pongo

jesserin said:
:eek: Ditto on the ouch!

Whoever thought that sitting at home with my peanut would still get me pinched... ;)

Peanut?

Peanut%20Man0001.jpg

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
We just got the info on our taxes... Good news. We are getting $$ back and it is a decent amount, perhaps now we can start diggin out of this financial hole we're in...

Pongo

My shirt:

The front...

SPDShirt002.jpg

The back... (it was really hard to take this picture, especially since I couldn't see. This is the best it's gonna get :lol: . The strange misshapen thing on the left is a four leaf clover.)

SPDShirt003.jpg

I used acrylic paint for the inside of the letters and green puff paint for the darker border. I made it last year for St. Patty's Day.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
We just got the info on our taxes... Good news. We are getting $$ back and it is a decent amount, perhaps now we can start diggin out of this financial hole we're in...

Awesome! I still haven't done my taxes from Target... :lookaroun

Not that I'm getting much back. Only about 20 bucks.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

Tax refunds are good!!

But, Ugh. Tax season. :brick: :brick:

I'm really not looking forward to filing jointly for the first time. Oh, and i've been a big lazypants about going to social security to change my name "officially." Whoops. So as far as the government knows, I'm still single! That should be a right mess.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Tax refunds are good!!

But, Ugh. Tax season. :brick: :brick:

I'm really not looking forward to filing jointly for the first time. Oh, and i've been a big lazypants about going to social security to change my name "officially." Whoops. So as far as the government knows, I'm still single! That should be a right mess.

We have an accountant who has always done our taxes, she did mine when I owned the Software training form, so we kept her.

I didn't have a hard time with my name change at SS, you just have to fill out a form and send in a copy of your marriage license (I think, it has been 9 years)

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Nice! Did it work? :kiss: :lookaroun

Yep! I wore it this year AND last year for St. Patrick's Day. Washed it a few times; the paint is still there. Everyone loves it. I've made some pretty cool shirts in my lifetime.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
We have an accountant who has always done our taxes, she did mine when I owned the Software training form, so we kept her.

I didn't have a hard time with my name change at SS, you just have to fill out a form and send in a copy of your marriage license (I think, it has been 9 years)

According to the SS website, you need your licence, passport, drivers licence/other ID, and possibly birth certificate. :hurl:

I've been avoiding it because I haven't had the time to take off work and head all the way down there. (The government keeps such loooong hours, you know) They do say you can mail your stuff in, but I'm not trusting all my vital information to a 37 cent stamp, and our dear freinds at the post office. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom