Mj 2.0!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
^^ Paints T-shirts as well...

and does 47 or so other crafts

Painting shirts is a lot of fun. I've painted two shirts: my SPD shirt, and one for a school project on the 1st amendment that sayd "Dont' tell me to shut up!" I've also made a shirt with Sharpie based on the movie Saved! for movie day at my school. I've made two shirts with iron-on transfers: one for Arbor day that says "Save a tree, eat a vegetarian" and another for mine and my friend's birthday that we wore to Epcot. They say "My latest gusto is a kewl new Epcot", with the letters from our names in a different color. Mine looks like... "My latest gusto is a kewl new Epcot." My friend's says... "My latest gusto is a kewl new Epcot."

It took us forever to think that up :lol:

Connor002

Dot said:
I went the entire winter without a sniffle - until yesterday. :(

*Hugs Dot*

Dot said:
Okay I'm getting a complex.
No one missed me last night. :cry:

I missed you, I just didn't want to come of as whine-y and complain-y.

Jess said:
Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

leprechaun_dancing_jig.gif

leprechaun_dance_hw.gif

:lookaroun

Connor002

Dan said:
Haven't had school all week. It's March Break! :D

Ha! But you have to go back to school soon.
Besides... I kind of don't mind school. :lookaroun

Dan said:
1,600 posts :D

Will you just shut up already?

Dan said:
When I was born, my creative outlet short-circuited. :lookaroun

Hmm...

Dan said:
Send me in the mail along with my keyboard. You could even send me in baggage. Still beats coach, after all. :lookaroun

Bring a jacket. It'll be cold. Very cold.

tigsmom

Pongo said:
My shirt:

The front...

SPDShirt002.jpg

The back... (it was really hard to take this picture, especially since I couldn't see. This is the best it's gonna get :lol: . The strange misshapen thing on the left is a four leaf clover.)

SPDShirt003.jpg

I used acrylic paint for the inside of the letters and green puff paint for the darker border. I made it last year for St. Patty's Day.

Looks great. One year I did a bunch for Valentine's Day and glued little crystal hearts to them. Then I did a whole bunch of ones for Christmas.

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
According to the SS website, you need your licence, passport, drivers licence/other ID, and possibly birth certificate. :hurl:

I've been avoiding it because I haven't had the time to take off work and head all the way down there. (The government keeps such loooong hours, you know) They do say you can mail your stuff in, but I'm not trusting all my vital information to a 37 cent stamp, and our dear freinds at the post office. :lookaroun

Don't mail it or you will never see it again! You are going to have to take some time (maybe a lunch hour?) and go to the SS office. You are going to have some problems filing this year (unless you have been married less than a year). You could still file separately, but you will lose some deductions.

And I have to agree, getting $$ back is a big :sohappy:

Connor002

Bonny said:
Andrew is forbidden from changing employers ever again, I hate, hate, hate insurance issues. They are always mean to us because we require so much medical stuff :(

:(

Luke said:
*pinches everyone who isn't wearing green*

I wore green, but it wasn't somewhere people could see. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
Don't mail it or you will never see it again! You are going to have to take some time (maybe a lunch hour?) and go to the SS office. You are going to have some problems filing this year (unless you have been married less than a year). You could still file separately, but you will lose some deductions.

We've still got 3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day till our first anniversary (not that I'm counting. There's a ticker on my blog that tells me so), so that's encouraging!!

I guess i'll just have to take a looooong lunch one day and work late to make up for it. And to make things worse, I've got to go to the big Social Security itself. Foo on living so close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom